Awoo.

goku262002

This is basically everything I could've wanted or expected from a sequel/spinoff of Avatar and honestly I wish they'd just made it a bit longer or had a short season of it or something, instead of the entirety of Korra.

Also dat FUCKIN MUSIC and dat FUCKIN ARTSTYLE

So it's like comparing Pokemon Origins to Pokemon X/Y...lol. I personally think that the Pokemon X/Y anime is pretty good, but Origins completely destroys it in every way.

Keep yer pokemans out of Korra.

Alright...just saying that they're pretty much in the same situation with all this divisiveness going on here.

Edited by KrazyBean

My possible prediction for tonight's episode:

Korra travels to the Air Temple where Tenzin and his family are to tell them what's been going on and make way for Jinora to be her 'guide' into the Spirit World to close both portals before Vaatu gets out.

EDIT: I was right.

So:

-Unalaq is unsurprisingly a dick to his own kids.

-Oh yeah, still hammering Mako/Asami. Joy.

-Still like how Varrick keeps his comical edge while being a villain.

-Spirit World looks very bright and expressive compared to the original series. 

-And yeah, Unalaq being an overreaching puppet who no doubt get more than he bargained for by helping Vaatu is obviously being set up here.

Edited by Undead DarkLight
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aang's family are the only reason to watch this show at all ugh

Asami and Bolin are blind idiots and even though Mako's the only one figuring shit out he's still a total jerk

Unalaq is so boring and I can only hope he releases Vaatu soon because even he is moderately more interesting

Boring episode mostly, good to know we're back to that good old Korra quality !

• Thumbs Up 5

I'll give this episode one thing.

Korra was finally tolerable and apologized for her bitchy behavior towards Tenzin, even though her anger towards him was justified at the time.

I'll give this episode one thing.

Korra was finally tolerable and apologized for her bitchy behavior towards Tenzin, even though her anger towards him was justified at the time.

Hey remember when she did that in Season 1 too?

I doubt it will last long.

Didn't watch it, so I don't know how "shit" it is.

Give me an average rating from 0-5.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Well since everyone here seems to have a hate boner for this show, I'm going to assume there was more MakoxAsami pushing.

Oh i so knew janora would be the guide for korra. But this was a major letdown after that spectacular 2 parter a few weeks ago.

Whether Mako is with Korra or Asami, no matter what, we all lose.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well since everyone here seems to have a hate boner for this show, I'm going to assume there was more MakoxAsami pushing.

tumblr_mvm1pqaoKw1rozc8lo1_250.png

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_mvm1pqaoKw1rozc8lo1_250.png

......Ok yea, that can officially go fuck itself.

Welp, only thing I got to look forward to is the actual plot.....I hope.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

So what have we learnt from this episode?

• Korra is no longer an insufferable bitch for the moment
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • We're probably building up to an "Anti-Avatar" or betrayal story so far
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • Asami has lost her self respect and possibility of being a strong dynamic female character
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • They're making Bolin an unlikable character
  • EVERYONE HATES MAKO

Its like I was gonna say "Hey, its been a nice season so far" but all it took was one damn image to give me the largest headache I've had in a while.

Just.....why. Are these really the same writers who made the "Last Airbender"? Who gave us that amazing two parter from two weeks back.

Bolin never got the chance to be a likable character in the first place. His character only ever amounted to "Not!Aang humor+tired slapstick+punchingbag"

I think one of the problems with Korra is the plot is extremely fucking shallow and has nothing to work off of.

What's the plot of Korra? Aang dead. Girl new Avatar. Waaaaaaacky Hijinks!

They didn't set any solid basis for this show. There's no 100 year war, there's no conflict between the world of man and spirit (that's solidly based anyways) they've got nothing to work with other than a bunch of subplots thrown into a mishmash of nothing.

Also the episode is up on Watchcartoonsonline now. Took them long enough.

Edited by Solkia
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just watched it.

I don't know what you guys were complaining about, this was the best episode yet.

I hope Mako gets executed like the shit eater he is. Him going away in handcuffs crying like a bitch was the best part of this episode

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey remember when she did that in Season 1 too?

I doubt it will last long.

god damnnit.

Even then, it's good to see her more level-headed about things even when Tenzin was taking a long time to get in the Spirit World.

So what have we learnt from this episode?

• Korra is no longer an insufferable bitch for the moment
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • We're probably building up to an "Anti-Avatar" or betrayal story so far
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • Asami has lost her self respect and possibility of being a strong dynamic female character
  • Everyone hates Mako
  • They're making Bolin an unlikable character
  • EVERYONE HATES MAKO

Make a note that I have not seen the new episode yet.

I don't think this is a fair assessment. Now if Asami lost her kindness and became this ultimately unashamed independent person that she already was, then I'd be more inclined to believe you. But if Asami showed weakness and vulnerability, then I don't think she lost any of her dynamic character that she built up throughout the series. I think the goal for characters that are also a part of underrepresented minorities(Asami is an Asian woman given the setting) is to make interesting characters. A strong female character only adheres to the white liberal feminist view of women. 

• Thumbs Up 1