Awoo.

goku262002

Excellent episode following last weeks~ Korra is a likeable character again and our guest character was wonderful. Storytelling was strong and so were the visuals, and with 100% less Mako everything is better with me.

So, I ended up falling behind this series, due to stuff, but I ended up catching up not to long ago.

First off, Avatar Wan. Man, did I love this guy, he was quite a likable character and it really helps that he's voiced by Steven Yeun, who happens to also play one of my favorite characters in "The Walking Dead." 

I also loved the old Asian art style the world had, and just the overall story... It was neat learning about how Avatars came to be and why they're meant to do what they do. A wonderful couple of episodes.

Then came the next episode. I can safely say that I'm glad Korra wasn't a bitch in this episode, and I actually really like her when shes (As some have mentioned before) Not on her period. Hopefully stays like this. However, I will agree with everyone else on the who Republic City parts, the rest of the Krew's actions can get a bit grating at times.

And now, for tonight episode.

Hell yes, it's Iroh. Uncle Iroh was one favorite characters in the first series, so seeing him brought a huge grin on my face. Heck there were a lot of things in the past few episodes that made me go "Oh yeah, I remember that from Airbender," particularly the Owl and Professor Zei (The Latter of whom we see the skeleton of.)

Definitely looks like stuff's beginning to go down, and we're reaching the climax. 

So good episode, and aside from the gripes in "The Guide" with Korra's friends, these episodes definitely catching my interest again in the series. Unfortunately, It would seem Mako and Co. might be getting a bit of focus next episode... Oh boy. >_>

Edited by Robrainiac

Gosh it was lovely seeing Iroh again. By far the best character of this entire season next to Wan. And this just happened to be one of the best episodes. Damn it was lovely. Iroh and Wan seriously saved this season, as it was falling so damn hard.

The only thing that could really make this season better is seeing Zuko. 

But I'm pretty sure Zuko isn't dead, just REALLY old and retired.

But I'm pretty sure Zuko isn't dead, just REALLY old and retired.

Yeah, out of the old group it seems that Katara and Zuko are still alive. Sokka, Aang and Be-fong (forgot her first name) are dead

It's Toph. As in "tough."

...Yeah, it's better when the show says it.

It's pronounced "To-f"

Same thing, at least to me.

That does make me think what happening to the twins right now and what'll happen to them should something happen (and I have a strong feeling it will) to Unalaq.

The Twins are obedient because they don't want to disobey their father, but they seem to have a brain on their shoulders. Solkia called it, I'd bet they revolt too.

I'm all for extending the season but seriously Jinora is still in captured in the spirit world and the next episode is about Bolin really?

The next premire will actually be an hour long, with one half focusing on republic city and the other on Korra's current antics in the spirit world.

I swear if the next Bolin episode adds nothing I am done with the character.

what character did he have in the first place?

Wait, is this season longer than the initial season was?

It's gonna be 14 in total, the last four are gonna air as hour long specials for this week and the next.