Awoo.

goku262002

Nooo, what you just did now was leap before you looked, to the conclusion that I don't know how a simple file sharing site works. I only clicked the actual download link; upon doing so, it began downloading the .zip file AS WELL AS the .exe; both as a result of the same single click. Also, due to my ad block, I don't even have the fake download links appear in my browser.

I'm not accusing you of any wrong doing, so just drop it, okay?

I actually got the .exe thing too. And I promptly turned off my computer and deleted it. So... Dx I hope I don't have anything, but, gah. And I pressed what you have there boxed in red, so, yeah.

But yeah, those images from the slideshow are cool, I got those from somewhere else. Anyway, I love the ones with Tenzin and his kids, they're so cute. And it makes me very happy seeing more airbenders.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just tried the links 5 times each. i didn't get any sort of .exe along with the .zip files just the .zips'. maybe its something with the browser?...

If this .exe prompt to download does come up along with the .zip file, just hit cancel on the .exe prompt and you should be fine. don't overpanic on small issues.

Collectors editions? wut?

First three series of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I sort of wish those collector's editions would come out first.

So, surfing around /co/ today and saw this in the avatar general threads:

1324249308243.png

So if we don't see anything about Korra in this coming preview, it may not air next year.

Also, offtopic but Nick.com has a really stellar web-ad there showing for the first series avatar. gotta admit whoever did their marketing for the website knows how to make a good ad.

• 4 weeks later...
So, surfing around /co/ today and saw this in the avatar general threads: 1324249308243.png So if we don't see anything about Korra in this coming preview, it may not air next year. Also, offtopic but Nick.com has a really stellar web-ad there showing for the first series avatar. gotta admit whoever did their marketing for the website knows how to make a good ad.

Yup:

Also, has anyone read Promise yet? It's pretty good.

Nah i haven't didn't even know it was out.

Thanks for the link. at least we know now its officially avatar the legend of korra now.

Nah i haven't didn't even know it was out.

Thanks for the link. at least we know now its officially avatar the legend of korra now.

I'm glad to know that nick stood up to James Cameron.

Edit: Goku beat me, but if you want a better stream youtube won't have it up for longer than a few hours. Check the media fire link above for a download.

Awwwwww Yeaaaaah. Dat Animation, dat sound design.

Edited by Tiller

Edit: Goku beat me, but if you want a better stream youtube won't have it up for longer than a few hours. Check the media fire link above for a download.

Awwwwww Yeaaaaah. Dat Animation, dat sound design.

It looks about five billion times more like a proper anime than the original Avatar series did.

And the original Avatar series looked pretty damn convincing as an anime.

It looks about five billion times more like a proper anime than the original Avatar series did.

And the original Avatar series looked pretty damn convincing as an anime.

Avatar doesn't and should never ever care about being anime like. All it does it's own thing with what looks like a huge freaking animation budget.

• Thumbs Up 2

And with 26 episodes, and no manga to slow it down, I expect the budget to be well spent on this venture. What is also to note is that this will be one of Nick's most important ventures for 2012. I don't know if this information has caught your eyes, but Nickelodeon is down by over 60% (ok 60% is a bit of an exaggeration, it's more like 40%-50%) in overall viewership this year. Cartoon Network is actually catching up to it. So a lot rides on Korra now that the sponge is out to dry.

You know, looking at those clips with old Katara were somewhat awkward to watch.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

Since katara is alive I wonder if we're gonna see toph as an ass kicking grandma. Or Sokka as a sarcastic cranky old man.

Since katara is alive I wonder if we're gonna see toph as an ass kicking grandma. Or Sokka as a sarcastic cranky old man.

Saw the new scenes.

Waiting for this series to come to television is like waiting to bust a nut...wait, wha?

Didn't she say Sokka was gone? In Nickelodeon terms, I'm pretty sure that means dead.

I at least want to know who in the world was badass enough to tap Toph before she died. That's like making love to 10 Xena Warrior Princesses. Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 4

Is that clip up on youtbue yet?

I think it's safe to say it won't ever be on YouTube. It'll be taken down just as quickly as it got put up.