Awoo.

TSS: TSS at Comic Con!

Dreadknux

17195.jpg&w=60&h=60&zc=1&ft=png

Hello everyone, I am now speaking to you from a hotel in San Diego. I am happy to tell you all that Jason and I will be bringing you some content from Comic Con this year.

If all goes well, we’ll be bringing you an exclusive video interview with Ken Penders on Saturday. Sadly, as reported by SEGAbits, SEGA won’t be attending the event, so we have no idea what else we’ll be able to get from the event from you guys, but rest assured we’ll be keeping an eye out!

View the full article

• Thumbs Up 2

Hopefully we can try and clarify the shitstorm regarding his copyright stuff. Then again, he'll probably be as one-sided as all his other statements on the matter have been.

Can you get us information on the following...,

Doctor Who!!!!

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Alice: madness returns (if it's there).

That more or less covers SSMB trends right now.

Lol, Ken Penders. That'll be juicy.

Also, WBC will be at the event too, and that's usually lulzy.

Didn't his statement say he was showcasing his Echidna books at Comic Con? If they are indeed there, please preview them! I feel like they might be a rare item after Sega lays the legal smackdown. That's if they're there. Ha ha, maybe he should bring his lawyer to the convention too.

It did. Give the guys time to write stuff up, edit, and upload footage :P

Ohh whoops. :o

I thought the post said they were putting it up yesterday, I started thinking maybe Ken would be dodgy about the interview.

Saturday it is then, looking forward to it. Controversial man, this Ken Penders.

Wow, it shows that your site has come a long way. I'm impressed that TSS is going to be at a really major event. Did you think that when you started the site 10 years ago that the site would make it this far? Way to go, Knux! :D