Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

I've seen a lot of reports about how obsessively paranoid most console games' QA testing can get, it seems pretty funny that something as simple as two projectiles colliding can cause a repeatable crash.

This game is jokes. Gems, glitches, infinites, lack of basic features, and disc-locked content are more than enough reason for me to not play it.

You guys can have fun with your $60 beta test. I'm not buying it until the full version of it is available without hacking the game which'll be a while.

The nerfs to dive kicks are over-the-top and are borderline ridiculous. Just because you don't like dive kicks doesn't necessarily mean that they should be nerfed to shit and be close to unusable.

This is especially true when it's a character like Rufus where most of what makes him good are his dive kicks. If I were you I'd stay far away from this game. Far, far away.

I understand that not being safe on block makes a dive kick borderline useless (See T. Hawk in ST), That he lands right in front of them is also absurd. Of course, none of this addresses what about the engine makes dive kicks so effective in the first place, which has mostly to do with how rigid SF IV and this offshoot of it are such that moving a few feet is often a hurdle.

Edited by Phos

Eh, unless the dive kicks were gamebreaking, which I doubt, was their really a reason to nerf them?

Eh, unless the dive kicks were gamebreaking, which I doubt, was their really a reason to nerf them?

Edited by LunarEdge

Collectors, beware.

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set announced

Capcom has just announced details of a lavish box set to celebrate the 25th anniversary of its Street Fighter series.

Available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from 18th September, it includes the following swag:

• Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

• Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition

• Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (with all costume DLC)

• Street Fighter X Tekken (including all character and Swap Costume DLC)

• Two-disc Blu-Ray video set including a documentary on the series' history, the Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 Anime movies, episodes of the Street Fighter animated series, and Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie

• 8" light-up Ryu statue

• 11 discs of soundtrack music

• 64 page hardback art book

• Ryu's belt replica

• Certificate of authenticity

All that lot will set you back $149.99. At present it's only confirmed for the US but we're chasing up news of a Euro launch.

Capcom is also holding a global Street Fighter tournament to celebrate the franchise's birthday, with more than $500,000 in cash up for grabs. There'll be a number of regional heats before an invite-only grand final in San Francisco on 8th December.

Here are the dates in full:

• 28-29th July: Austin, TX
    • 11-12th August: New York area (location pending)
    • 26th August: Taipei, Taiwan (location pending)
    • Mid-September: Tokyo area (date and location pending)
    • 27-30th September: London, England (in conjunction with Eurogamer Expo)
    • 13-14th October: Sao Paulo, Brazil (in conjunction with Brazil Game Show)
    • 27-28th October: Los Angeles, CA
    • 31st October 31 to 4th November: Paris, France (in conjunction with Paris Games Week)
    • 8th December: Finals in San Francisco, CA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...