Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Tekken is also a farce

Tekken is also a fart.

Ohohohohoho look at my cleverness and tremble.

• Thumbs Up 1

That post was still more fun then tekken 6

It was still more fun than tekken SHIT

i am on a roll here

• Thumbs Up 2

Tekken is also a farce

The difference is that Tekken's plot was always at this level of ridiculousness, and atleast it still has actual progression with each passing game. For example Tekken 6 had that stuff about Armour King which Tekken fans have wanted to know for ages.

Soulcalibur has had the exact same plot with barely any advancements since SCII. SCIV's main mode is made up of like 3 battles which is almost exactly the same with every character, and then an ending that lasts about a second, and then there's the character creation...

God I want SCV to come out and fix everything ._.

I miss the gloriousness of SCs mission mode, or even SC2's weapon master. Now there was some singleplayer! what an epic tale

SC's gameplay sort of needs a fix too, the whole series is kinda broke

• Thumbs Up 1

I like Tekken still, and I hope these games are good. I'm really crap at street fighter, but at least I have a modicum of skill at tekken. XD

Blasphemy! We need CvS3 before they can stop.

Don't forget Darkstalkers 4 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2!!!

EDIT: As well as Alpha 3 for XBLA/PSN

Edited by vgmaster

Don't forget Darkstalkers 4 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2!!!

EDIT: As well as Alpha 3 for XBLA/PSN

Agreed!

Although I kinda wished both versions of the game will be on the same disc, seeing how Capcom is reusing the models of the SF characters from SSFIV, it probably won't take much to make the SF game play part and seeing how Namco will most likely use the same models in Tekken 6 makes each version of the game $30 if u ask me XD

And lastly, I would like to see Rival Schools 3 and a Double Impact collection for Darkstalkers (having both Darkstalkers Revenge and Vampire Savior) for XBLA/PSN. It's great to see that SFIII 3rd Strike Online is also on the horizon. Even Blazblue Continuum Shift is coming out tommorrow. Hopefully both version of SFxT will have an arcade release.

Soul Caliber IV is pretty poorly balanced, and i don't find it to really be much fun.

Apparently, this game isn't coming out for like 2 years, and Namco's game is going to be even later. Why are they even showing it off now?

And Capcom needs to slow down. How many fighting games can they create in such a short period of time anyway? Isn't part of the appeal of fighting games their lifespan; the fact that they're endlessly replayable? Stop making so many new ones. I think we're set. T_T

The genre's been revitalized mostly thanks to them, so I'm not too surprised that they are trying to give fighting fans a full plate. I suppose they are going pretty fast with the announcements, but this isn't suppose to come out for awhile anyway. So at least they're spacing them out a bit.

And if this surge of fighting games somehow leads to Capcom making Power Stone 3, I say keep 'em coming!

• 8 months later...
“When we first decided to go ahead with this project we agreed not to interfere with each other at all!. So Namco Bandai has no say in anything we do in Street Fighter x Tekken and vice versa for Tekken x Street Fighter — we have no idea what that’s going to look like and we cannot object to whatever Namco does! If they go down the Dead or Alive route and Chun-Li comes out rather sexy, we STILL can’t say anything!” - Yoshinori Ono

I can't even imagine how different these games'll be.

I can't even imagine how different these games'll be.

Then again, Tekken X Street Fighter will the the more realistic of the bunch.

Street Fighter X Tekken will be using the Rule of Cool wads more.

Then again, Tekken X Street Fighter will the the more realistic of the bunch.

Street Fighter X Tekken will be using the Rule of Cool wads more.

Yea... in the looks department. Game play wise nothing Tekken is realistic (JUGGLING ANYONE!!!?)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm done with MVC3, THIS is what I'm gonna be playing for YEARS. Kazuya and Ryu battling it out. I just hope.. they do NOT nerf the goddamn controls. I want my 6 button layout BACK CAPCOM >:P Stop holding the non fighting game peeps hand and make a FIGHTER like the 90s. On a seriously note, I'm seriously happy this is coming our way. Now.. to practice on some Tekken 6 and SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV!!! ( and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for AE coming out in june. )

Why is it x and not vs. is it different from the vs. series? but the game looks cool never got into Tekken soo I may pass on this one

Why is it x and not vs. is it different from the vs. series? but the game looks cool never got into Tekken soo I may pass on this one

I think it's just to make it different from the vs series seeing as it's being viewed as something as more of a cross between rivals than just a simple vs title. I could be wrong so don't take my word for it. Just waiting for this gem to come out. :D

Holy snap, this game's oil painting aesthetic is even more stylized than Street Fighter IV's!

Aside from that, it looks super duper awesome. Do want.

I would believe it's because of the game play mechanics. Most versus series games had air combos, hyper combos etc. Street Fighter X Tekken plays like SSFIV with Tekken characters it seems and Tekken X Street Fighter will most likely play like a Tekken game with SF characters; a big difference from most versus series games mechanics.

To be fair, Street Fighter x Tekken definitely seems to have a few vs. series mechanics in it. Air juggles for one. (Though that was also possible in SFIII, I admit).