Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Seeing more and more gameplay of SF X Tekken makes it easier to see the differences between SF X Tekken and SF4. What also intrigues me is the 2vs2 format. I wonder if they will have game play like Tekken Tag for Tekken X Street Fighter.

The best news ever:

“This will come as a shock no doubt, but the way the deal was structured, they have no say in what we make and we have no say in what they’re making. You guys probably have more information at this moment than Namco. They’ll find out a lot of this information, what characters are in it and stuff when the embargo lifts like everyone else. In fact, they haven’t touched the playable and you have, so you’ve got that advantage as well.”

Linky.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up the latest issue of OXM UK. Here's a scan of their Street Fighter X Tekken preview:

flfxo3.jpg

If anyone wants to archive it, it's Xbox 360 The Official Xbox Magazine (UK) Issue 73 June 2011.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

New trailer revealing (or confirming) 4 new Characters. Poison being one of them which I thought was a weird, but unique, choice.

I have been waiting to see Yoshimitsu for so long in this game.

He looks fantastic. No way he's not on my main team.

Since Poison is going to be in this game, I suppose I can just ask this and have it be relevant:

Is Poison a dude, or a former dude, or both, or what? I've never quite understood the situation.

Edited by Tornado

Since Poison is going to be in this game, I suppose I can just ask this and have it be relevant:

Is Poison a dude, or a former dude, or both, or what? I've never quite understood the situation.

A transsexual? From what I've heard, Yoshinori Ono stated that she was a post-op transsexual.

I would prefer to think of her as a natural female, but...yeah, shit's complicated.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Poison was a dude in the American version, but from what I know Poison was a post op transsexual in the Japanese version. In this, Poison just seems to be a chick. Also, the Cinematic trailer seems to hint that Cody, Guy, Hugo, and possibly Haggar are characters on the Street Fighter side.

We got a few new teased characters in here:

I would prefer to think of her as a natural female

We all do.

Edited by Chaosmaster8753

While Dan not appearing in MVC3 was annoying enough, apparently, in SFxT, he's DEAD.

That is fucking bullshit. Dan is the man.

While Dan not appearing in MVC3 was annoying enough, apparently, in SFxT, he's DEAD.

That is fucking bullshit. Dan is the man.

where'd u see/hear this?

Originally female, became a transsexual to avoid criticism over a game where you beat up a woman, became a woman again to dodge criticism over beating up a transsexual in America. I think.

fixed?*

I believe you are right however.

Edited by LunarEdge

Maybe I'm crazy, but is that Lani Minella voicing Poison? I can hear a little bit of Rouge in her voice.

We got a few new teased characters in here:

So much teasing in that video, Hugo, Guy, Cody, Haggar, go ahead, just give us the whole Final Fight cast now.

Originally female, became a transsexual to avoid criticism over a game where you beat up a woman, became a woman again to dodge criticism over beating up a transsexual in America. I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe I'm crazy, but is that Lani Minella voicing Poison? I can hear a little bit of Rouge in her voice.