Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Nope. One of Capcom's voice directors revealed that Karen Strassman is the voice of Poison on the Unity stream.

Well, I was right about the Rouge part.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're okay with the possibility that she may be a dude, sure.

I'll stick to thinking of her completely as a female. Her being a transsexual reaches almost Bridget levels of awkwardness.

EDIT: OH MY GOD, I can't believe I just recalled that. mellow.gif

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

• 3 weeks later...

Why are the Street Fighter characters always getting their asses kicked in every promotional media I've seen of this game?

'Cause it's the Tekken characters' time to shine and show they can dominate both dimensions. Show the Street Fighter characters who's boss.

Really, the Tekken characters are kind of the main draw of the game? At least for me anyway. I can't wait to play Yoshimitsu among other characters.

Cole looks interesting and I'm hoping they put Ling Xiayou and Lee Chaolan in the game.

Edited by Chooch

In case people missed it, here's the Gamescom trailer, showing off the battle system and some new challengers. IBUKI <3

Ibuki > almost any Tekken Character. tongue.gif And something tells me that Makoto will more than likely be joining the fray too, don't know what tho.

Oh, and that Kuma scene was DISGUSTING!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I really like how Capcom keeps putting in references to Megaman Legends in their games, but then cancel MML3.

Anyways, I'm not big on fighters but this game looks pretty flippin' good. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this.

Edited by RedCap-BlueSpikes

• 2 weeks later...

It's about time I say something about this game. Looking forward to it, definitely! I already have a good chunk of characters I know I'm going to use.Yoshimitsu, King, Guile, Cody, Guy, Ibuki, Juila and Hwoarang. King and Cody will probably be my top team at the moment. Dan would have been up there, but as we all know, he's not in this game. (Geez, Capcom. I'd understand if he didn't make the cut, but you didn't have to kill him off in this storyline... come on, man...)

Oh yeah! Here's the second teaser.

I'm thinking Heihachi.

Sean?!

What the fuck?!

I'm a little undetermined if that is Sean. The first image looks like a boot, the skin tone in the second image seems seems on the lighter side and the third looks like a regular leather belt. I'm starting to think it's Rolento.

Though the basketball... You got me there. Unless they're squeezing two characters in this one of something... idk.

Edited by SSMB DLC - YoshiUnity

Yeah I noticed after checking through again that the only thing hinting on Sean is the basketball.

With the Heihachi reveal though, Rolento is a likely reveal, if only cause it'd corroborate this leak list.

Hky5c1.jpg

Yeah I noticed after checking through again that the only thing hinting on Sean is the basketball.

With the Heihachi reveal though, Rolento is a likely reveal, if only cause it'd corroborate this leak list.

Hky5c1.jpg

Holy crap. I didn't even though that there was a leak list.

If that list is true then...

Could use more Q, Elena, Eddy, Christie and Roger, but I'm not complaining. I already have a ton of characters to use as it is. But still... R.Mika and Alisa! addkadkasdksdkaskdsajdsakdjaskdasjdksjd

Edited by SSMB DLC - YoshiUnity

I'm actually quite happy if they're hinting at Sean, seeing how I like him in SF3. I know he's technically another shoto character, but I feel he's different enough with his SF3 moveset. Basketball taunt that cause blockstun/hit, a command grab that can be turned into a dash, a DP, a overhead jump kick, a roll to switch sides.

Edited by LunarEdge

It's not Sean, it's Rolento. The basketball is to throw you off.

The yellow pants with the brown belt, the brown fingerless gloves.. Yeah it's Rolento.

Edited by Chooch

• 2 weeks later...

Rufus is in? I was sort of wondering from the start whether or not he'd make it in, I mean, how can you not put him in if you've got Bob?

I guess this kills the leak list posted earlier though, which is a shame cause I was looking forward to R. Mika and it seems like Rufus is the one teaming up with Zangief instead, which is kind of a surprising combo.

The cinematic was awesome, character interaction like this is fun. I'm kinda perplexed though. Why would Tekken characters speak American while Rufus, who's an American himself, speaks Japanese?

Carbo, does Tekken have characters speak English or Japanese depending on which region they're from? There's your answer. If they release an English version of this, Rufus will be speaking English though (this was a Japanese video).

Carbo, does Tekken have characters speak English or Japanese depending on which region they're from? There's your answer. If they release an English version of this, Rufus will be speaking English though (this was a Japanese video).

yea, to add on to what Hero of Fate said, Japanese version or not, the English speaking Tekken characters always spoke English, like Bob and Julia for example. While in SF, they only speak English in the English release, and that didn't start till SF4. I kinda like it when developers do what tekken does, they speak their native tongue. It's funny though, cuz in Tekken 6, they understand each other no matter what language they're speaking lol

Everyone understanding everyone is especially hilarious when you have characters like King and Armor King who only communicate through incomprehensible growling.

• Thumbs Up 1

Show's you how much I actually play and know about Tekken, especially when all the trailers up until this point have either been all-Japanese (Capcom Captivate) or all-English (Comic-Con '11).