Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Because all Street Fighter characters speak Japanese before an English dub is made whereas in the Tekken games, the characters almost always speak their native languages.

If Zangief was originally a Tekken character he'd speak Russian all the time most likely.

That sort of reminds me,

The fact that Lars has the most Swedish name since Petra Johanna Lagerqvist from Arcana Heart 3 makes me disappointed that what I've seen from him isn't him speaking Swedish.

Uh oh...... everyone's got a Dark Hado mode now. :D I can't WAIT to play this GAME!!!!!!!! I'm hard. Shin shun goku SATSU!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lamontraccoon

YES! I knew they would give us 4 player modes. I'm super hyped for this now. Pandora definitely looks interesting. A fair X-factor it seems like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3cAaMdQdA&feature=player_embedded

Pandora gives you a power boost at the price of sacrificing a partner. It has a set time limit like Xfactor and it gives you a big strength and speed(?) boost. When time runs out, that character gets KO'd as well, so you'll loose the match if you don't win it after using Pandora

*sees pandora SXT trailer*

184201_south_park_i_just_came_1.jpg

I....did I....wow! Just wow! *turns off computer with a huge joker like smile*

Given that the Disgaea games never get the Toro and Kuro DLC outside Japan, I don't think it'll be likely for Street FIghter X Tekken.

well this is also Street Fighter we are talking about, I don't remember Capcom ever excluding a character from their fighters. Although, the game will be great with or without them. Plus wouldnt this game feature a worldwide choice for online matches? What if someone in japan picks them?

Edited by LunarEdge

well this is also Street Fighter we are talking about, I don't remember Capcom ever excluding a character from their fighters. Although, the game will be great with or without them. Plus wouldnt this game feature a worldwide choice for online matches? What if someone in japan picks them?

Aside from the fact that the Xbox 360 version won't have Cole McGraph. There's a first time for everything.

Aside from the fact that the Xbox 360 version won't have Cole McGraph. There's a first time for everything.

well thats for obvious reasons. It's not a matter of him being excluded, it's a matter of him being exclusive

also

Thanks to the official Street Fighter X Tekken website, we now have firm details on exactly how Pandora Mode works.
  • Press ↓↓MP+MK simultaneously when your vitality gauge is under 25% to activate Pandora. When you activate Pandora, your partner’s strength will increase exponentially.
  • The power of the character who calls upon Pandora is necessary to fuel the technique. By sacrificing their vitality to Pandora, their partner will be able to enter Pandora mode.
  • Pandora is a system with a built-in time limit. In Pandora mode, the Cross Gauge will be filled to maximum capacity, and you will be able to use EX and Super Arts infinitely. However, if you are not able to defeat your opponent within the time limit, you will automatically be knocked out. Be careful when you use this technique!

The page also has details on scramble mode (in which you share your health with your partner), and an announcement about the Gem System. They note “My Ryu is different from your Ryu!? The traditional Cross Gauge from before now has slots above and below it! What exactly do these do!? You’ll find out more about this soon!” Wild.

111sfxtsystemd-600x424.png

111sfxtgemsd-600x207.png

So basically it's Dark Phoenix from MvC3 made into a comeback mechanic.

I'm not sure whether that's worse than X-Factor but only time will tell.

well thats for obvious reasons. It's not a matter of him being excluded, it's a matter of him being exclusive

Nevertheless, it's Capcom excluding a character from their fighter. One version's exclusive is another version's exclusion.