Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Nevertheless, it's Capcom excluding a character from their fighter. One version's exclusive is another version's exclusion.

I wouldn't really say it's Capcom ultimate decision seeing how it's not their character. Not to mention, how can a character whom wasn't even planned for the 360 be "excluded" XD

The gem system is indeed bold, but i would imagine there will probably be an option to use it or not when it comes to vs matches.

I wouldn't really say it's Capcom ultimate decision seeing how it's not their character. Not to mention, how can a character whom wasn't even planned for the 360 be "excluded" XD

The gem system is indeed bold, but i would imagine there will probably be an option to use it or not when it comes to vs matches.

Well it was their ultimate decision to even do this in the first place. No need to plan anything for the 360, it's on auto-exclude.

If the 360/Microsoft had any exclusive worthwhile characters that could possibly fit into Street Fighter than I'll say your argument holds some ground. Lol Master Chief, lol Marcus Phoenix, lol Rare, lol that's about it.

They'll probably come up with SOMEONE but, who knows if it will be an actual Microsoft character or one of their own. Not that I care because, I'm getting the PS3 version.

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 1

They'll probably come up with SOMEONE but, who knows if it will be an actual Microsoft character or one of their own. Not that I care because, I'm getting the PS3 version.

as am I friend, as am I. The ps3/vita version seems to be getting quite a few exclusive characters, 3 so far, that is if the kitties see a release outside of Japan.

I'm saying Capcom could've said "No, screw your exclusive BS, Sony" but they took the money instead. Now we have characters who won't be on the all the formats. No doubt Sony also paid Capcom off to not do any deals with Microsoft.

It's not like Halo Spartans are strangers to fighting games. But whatever.

Edited by Yong

• 3 weeks later...

Goddamn, Ono isn't playing easy modo anymore with these. Either way, they're filled with red herrings, only one of the characters in each teaser are real.

The first teaser has Dan, Juri and C.Viper, but we've all been relatively fine with word from Ono that Dan's not going to be in the game, and the Dan picture looks like it's from SSFIV anyway so I don't think that's it. Juri's shot is in one of SFxT stages though, so it's probably her.

Second one looks like it has Vega, Dee Jay and Mecha-Zangief. The two latter characters have screens from SSFIV as well so I have a feeling they're out and it's Vega.

Third one is Balrog, Yang and... I don't know what that last one is.

Goddamn, Ono isn't playing easy modo anymore with these. Either way, they're filled with red herrings, only one of the characters in each teaser are real.

The first teaser has Dan, Juri and C.Viper, but we've all been relatively fine with word from Ono that Dan's not going to be in the game, and the Dan picture looks like it's from SSFIV anyway so I don't think that's it. Juri's shot is in one of SFxT stages though, so it's probably her.

Second one looks like it has Vega, Dee Jay and Mecha-Zangief. The two latter characters have screens from SSFIV as well so I have a feeling they're out and it's Vega.

Third one is Balrog, Yang and... I don't know what that last one is.

Edited by Tmsp

I can't say my hype levels for this game was ever particularly big, but hot damn; that trailer has me hyped.

Here are the two other Character Teasers released alongside the first one up there by the way. These are for Tekken characters, so my knowledge on who they're for is obviously limited.

Here are the two other Character Teasers released alongside the first one up there by the way.

Alright good, I was about to post the other two myself but apparently there's a 2media limit per post so thank you =3

Also, here's a list of the character speculation:

*Mokujin, Lars, Law, Devil Jin, Paul, Dragunov, Xiaoyu, Zafina and Alisa. Which seems about right on the mark.

Also, the pre-order package looks awesome. Can't wait...

97e2e6373d1ba453393fc40aba23ae45.jpg?v=252000

36 Customize Gems, an arcade cabinet piggy bank, a comic and more =3

Well, now that Rufus was confirmed to be Zangief's partner when are we getting Asuka revealed as Lili's partner?

Also:

characterrufus.jpg

Rufus

Graceful Heavyweight

An American fighter who toys with his opponents with a body that moves with unimaginable speed. He is so infatuated with himself that he even ignores his opponents during a match while heaping nothing but praise on himself. He views Ken Masters as his bitter rival, but constantly mistakes anyone wearing a karate gi or sporting blonde hair as Ken, and often gets into unnecessary fights. Zangief contacts Rufus and the two of them decide to secure the mysterious "box" for themselves.

characterrufus.jpg

Man, Rufus picks his nose something fierce XD Was this art really just released despite his announcement how long ago?

Man, Rufus picks his nose something fierce XD Was this art really just released despite his announcement how long ago?

Yeah, this art was just released yesterday.

Capcom is trolling hard.

Edit: Also looking at the teaser trailers, they were posted 13 October, one day before being revealed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ono teased a new fighter from Tekken side:

11858554.jpg

It's Asuka Kazama, most likely Lili's partner.

830px3983103054e4b419a0.jpg

She was already teased in the E3 Trailer and in the Rufus Trailer at the end with Ling Xiaoyu.

Edit: Also, sorry for double post wacko.png

Edited by Tmsp

I hope Karin from Street Alpha makes the cut. My friend and I want to run team "rich white bitch" ....no racial XD

Also, as much as I love Asuka... wtf is up with Capcom and their 3D models for dem females? Look at that leg.... it's a cankle. Where does the calf end and the ankle begin?

Edited by LunarEdge

I hope Karin from Street Alpha makes the cut. My friend and I want to run team "rich white bitch" ....no racial XD

Also, as much as I love Asuka... wtf is up with Capcom and their 3D models for dem females? Look at that leg.... it's a cankle. Where does the calf end and the ankle begin?

Lupinko said that Karin, R.Mika, Lee and Anna will not be in the game but confirmed Bryan Fury, Christie, Alisa, Elena and Bison.

Not to be taken as official announcement but Lupinko seems to be always right.

Lupinko said that Karin, R.Mika, Lee and Anna will not be in the game but confirmed Bryan Fury, Christie, Alisa, Elena and Bison.

Not to be taken as official announcement but Lupinko seems to be always right.

Oh poopy. Here's hoping he is wrong, but meh, optimism never got anyone too far XD Needs more Rekkas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Custom Colours and "Swap Costumes" confirmed.

On the official Street Fighter X Tekken website, they've shown that you can edit your character's various parts, such as skin, hair, clothes and accessories.

Capcom also showed more of what they're calling "swap costumes":

You can see more here.

Edited by Tmsp

• 1 month later...