Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Yeah I saw that. It's so bad because it looks more like Bad Box Art Mega Man or Frank West in a Mega Man costume than it does X.

Pac-Man owns tho'.

>Bad Box-art Megaman and Pac-Man

Well I first thought this was cool but wasn't going to buy this, due to having enough fighters on me to last me a while.

But you know what? No, there's goes dinner money.

;-;

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess it fits more the sf/tekken style than the other cartoony Megaman.

Either that or Troll Ono.

Yea, I guess the ps3 kitties/Pacman fit the sfxt style more in than C.MM would?

I'm going for Troll Ono/Capcom

Yea, I guess the ps3 kitties/Pacman fit the sfxt style more in than C.MM would?

I'm going for Troll Ono/Capcom

Well the cats are guests who got there thanks to some money and Pacman... well Pacman doesn't have any "fitting" form that I know.

But yeah, most likely Troll Ono strikes again.

Seriously. I'm not happy with Capcom over various Mega Man stuff, but having Bad Box Art MM be a character would be hilarious. Especially if they portray him as middle-aged/old man that's out of shape.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly who wouldn't want to play as Bad Box Art Mega Man?

I'm probably maining him. I love and hate that he's in the game, mostly because Namco doesn't look like they're playing Pacman as a joke, so why Mega Man? Can't he catch a break? I'm hyped, yet I feel like my love for regular old Rockman is being shat on by Capcom again. The timing would have been better if the state of the franchise were too.

Troll Ono has indeed struck again.

Still excited to see what they do for BBM, though. According to Lupinko, he actually THROWS his Ray Gun in the middle of the fight. Hopefully it's not Vita exclusive.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

At least Pac-Man looks cool. I guess that counts for something.(*Looks at happy namco fans.Cries in corner*) HAHAHAHAH BUT THAT TROLL MEGAMAN! PRICELESS! what is with it with game companies and trolling fans?

Edited by the hedgehogs boost

>Fans beg for Megaman in MVC3 for 10 months

>Capcom makes ugly MM1 boxart Megaman an exclusive in a different vs. game

Mega Man is just as hilarious as I imagined him, perhaps even more so. Like how the yellow strip on the helmet is lopsided just like on the boxart.

Anyone who gets angry about this is taking things too seriously.

Edited by Ekaje
  • Thumbs Up 4

Five exclusive characters for the PS3/Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken? That's crazy. It really doesn't make any sense that Pac-Man and Mega Man wouldn't be in the 360 version.

Regardless, I will definitely be looking forward to playing four of those five exclusives. I.E. all of them but Mega Man.

I ain't even mad. I love Mega Man, but the fanbase has gone down the shitter since MML3 was cancelled, which they STILL haven't gotten over. Look: A companys goal is to make money, and in this day in age, Mega Man just doesn't make money as much as the franchise did.

Also: Why is Pac-Man in the game?

Edited by PSI Freeze

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup. buying this game. Bad Box Art Megaman is the best guest character in the recent history of fighting games XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't care at all about Street Fighter or Tekken. Like not at all. But Pac-Man is making me want this game.