Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

Seriously. I'm not happy with Capcom over various Mega Man stuff, but having Bad Box Art MM be a character would be hilarious. Especially if they portray him as middle-aged/old man that's out of shape.

The only thing i'm pissed off about is the fact that they are exclusive characters.....:( Seriously how is that a good idea considering ps3 and vita already have three? Oh and there's also this disappointing news. That makes me even sadder. Now i'll have to wait to get this game.

Why does Mega Man's face remind me of Chuck Greene? He actually looks pretty badass, in his own way.

Funniest part though is that his bio description describes Mega Man Volnutt, from the Legends series, not the Classic Mega Man. Way to rub salt in the Legends fan's faces, Capcom. Still, this pretty much made my day regardless of its opening up old wounds.

Pac-Man being in this game is a pleasant surprise that makes me very pleased. Definetly gonna try to main him.

As for Bad Box art Mega Man... Ha ha ha, wow Capcom. On one hand, seeing him in this game is hilarious. But other the other hand, I do kinda feel bad for all the Mega Man fans out there. I mean, this was obviously done as a troll move against them (which I can't help but find amusing), but having your favorite character (who was just denied a spot in Capcom's most recent fighting game and has recently had 2 games cancelled) replaced by a joke version of said character must really suck. At this point, I'm kinda glad I just casually played through Mega Man's games without ever really becoming a huge fan.

Just as I suspected. I'm equal parts entrhalled and horrified.

I want to play as him though. TOO BAD IT'S SONY EXCLUSIVE. Hopefully timed exclusive, but I doubt it, since Kuro and Toro obviously won't be.

Holy shit, Trollno is going to piss off so many people. I actually find it quite hilarious.

And now I have cherry soda all over my computer screen...

L-O-L! To sum this up in gifs.

iKz1HnfKhN4.jpg

This is just too damn hilarious to get upset about. I am tempted - EXTREMELY TEMPTED - to wait on my purchase until I get a PS3. B.B-art Megaman is hilarious, both him and Pac-Man has "YoshiUnity's Mains" written all-over them; and you have Kuro, Toro and Cole in there as well?

Niiiiiiiiiice. cool.png

Actually....

Keiji Inafune was the one who suggested BBA Megaman, before he left Capcom. And just to point this out, this section is strictly Q&A only, not for suggestions.

And we pretty much have multiple threads on the subject of BBA being in SF X TK.

Please continue the discussion here. Thank you.

Keiji Inafune is the original troll, then. I don't know if this will make Mega Man fans get a hold of themselves, or flip out even more.

Honestly, I'm fine with BBA Mega Man just because it partially fills in the very hilarious void left by Mega Man Universe's cancellation. Too bad he's PS3 exclusive, though. I would've picked up this game JUST for him. laugh.png

I was excited at hell at first; Well, before I saw it was this Megaman.

But I can't stay mad, it's just...so goddamn hilarious! There needs to be a Biggest Gaming Troll award, Capcom would earn 1st place.

Pac-Man, however gets no love. They put him inside of some sort of wooden mech..thing! It's a complete waste of a wacky and zany moveset he could have possibly had...a shame, really. (I'm pretty sure he's using that wooden creature that scares the hell out of me from Tekken.)

Mega Man

Middle Aged Hero!

Known as a Digger, a person who digs up relics from the past for research. He is a hot-tempered man, but has a strong sense of justice and is also very polite. His weak point is that he is easily rattled when backed into a corner. He is always running around in a hurry due to the demands of his partner Roll, and this time he's been asked to travel to Antarctica to retrieve a mysterious box.

Oh my god.

He's a middle-aged Volnutt.

Keiji Inafune is the original troll, then. I don't know if this will make Mega Man fans get a hold of themselves, or flip out even more.

If I can be perfectly honest it doesn't even feel like trolling when it's Inafune since he's basically the one person Mega Man fans know who gives a shit about the franchise.

I'm really hoping it comes to PC/360, both because I want to play as him, and because he won't be a tournament-legal character if he's Sony Exclusive, and I want to see him on the competitive scene.

Inafune wanting to include bad boxart MM should be no surprise, he made a big deal out of it in the (cancelled) MM Universe trailer.

Still, Ono living up to his trolling antics. I'm not into the fighting genre yet I love this guy so much.

Pac-Man, however gets no love. They put him inside of some sort of wooden mech..thing! It's a complete waste of a wacky and zany moveset he could have possibly had...a shame, really. (I'm pretty sure he's using that wooden creature that scares the hell out of me from Tekken.)

It's both a Tekken (Mokujin) and a Tron Bonne reference. Think about it.

Okay my co-worker has been looking forward to this game since it was first announced. He's a big fan of both Street Fighter and Tekken, and he totally lost his shit (and not in the good way) when Cole was announced for the PS3/Vita versions. And when I told him that Toro and Kuro were going to be in as well I think something broke in side of him.

Now with middle aged/bad art Megaman, and Pac man announced I think he might just set fire to somebodys house. Today is going to be a fun day. :)

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't mean to bring any sort of rumor to the table, but a friend of mine linked me something that was barely spotted somewhere on Sonic Stadium. I don't know what this could mean to you guys, but this post on this website got taken down almost the instant it hit: http://www.eventhubs...irmed-DLC-sfxt/

Not sure if this really means anything at all, but it is worth looking into. If you don't see what I mean just read the full URL.

Edited by SolsticeOfGravity

I don't mean to bring any sort of rumor to the table, but a friend of mine linked me something that was barely spotted somewhere on Sonic Stadium. I don't know what this could mean to you guys, but this post on this website got taken down almost the instant it hit: http://www.eventhubs...irmed-DLC-sfxt/

Not sure if this really means anything at all, but it is worth looking into. If you don't see what I mean just read the full URL.

I think it means "troll attempt." It's really easy to fake this kind of thing.

I think it means "troll attempt." It's really easy to fake this kind of thing.

Could be. I wouldn't rule it out just yet though considering Toro, Kuro, Cole, Mega Man, and Pac-Man...Anything sounds possible after an act like that. Besides, what made me curious is why it was taken down so quickly. Rumors and Pranks are usually left alone if they are fake. Why take down something that is clearly fake? Kind of kills the point of the joke right?

But hey, we can dream right? lol...

Sonic and NiGHTS make no sense at all, they're not from any of the companies involved with the game.

Edited by Crow T. Robot
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and NiGHTS make no sense at all, they're not from any of the companies involved with the game.

Tell that to Spawn in Soul Calibur 2, we have no clue who is involved with SFxT at this point. Capcom had already mentioned trying to get Xbox exclusives so there is a possibility of contracting other companies for character fills. No different from how Lars was included into Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 just from a simple thing as a costume design. Hell, Pepsi Man was in Fighting Vipers. I'm just saying it is an odd thing to start a rumor about, especially with the way SEGA has been talking about the direction of Sonic's future as of recent.

Even if the case is unlikely, a man can dream as I said before. I'm not trying to say the rumor is remotely true. I'm just shining a bit of light on the idea of it.