Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

I'm honestly considering buying this just for Bad Box art Megaman.

• Thumbs Up 5

Is it wrong that I don't really care for the Capcom or Streetfighter. but just want them to keep making trailers?

• Thumbs Up 3

I love how the majority of comments on SRK when the Megaman/Pac Man reveal became viral was a big wave of bitching. People said the ps3's version is inferior due to the 5 exclusives, that it's nothing but gimmicks now, that Capcom doesn't know how to make a fighter. I love how this reveal makes everyone stop bitching about the GEMS system.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/01/31/rumor-street-fighter-x-tekken-dlc-leaked-adds-christie-leo-cody-and-guy/

Rumor: DLC for the game leaked. In the spoiler below:

• Boost Gem Pack 1 – $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.
  • Boost Gem Pack 2 – $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.
  • Color Edit Pack 1 – FREE, Includes 4 new colors to use in the Color Edit mode.
  • Costume Swap S Pack – $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Street Fighter characters, based on a Tekken character.
  • Costume Swap T Pack – $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Tekken characters, based on a Street Fighter character.
  • Costume Swap X Pack – $15.99, A combination of the S Pack and T Pack – Includes new costumes for each character, based on characters from the opposite series.
  • New Challengers Pack – $7.99, Adds 4 new characters to the game: Cody, Guy, Christie and Leo.
  • X Unlocker – $4.99, Unlocks two secret characters, Akuma and Ogre, as well as all additional character colors and special modes without having to perform the in-game tasks to unlock them.

How do you guys feel about the inputs in this game? It annoys me because if you can't do a regular QCF or a DP motion you should not be playing fighting games at all. I mean, what's so hard about TWO, THREE, SIX.

Also I'm happy option selects still work in this game, what are your guys favorite option selects?

Wait... what?

Why on earth would they change the inputs like that! Hadoken being QCF is beyond iconic.

EDIT: http://shoryuken.com...akuma-jin-ogre/

This link shows inputs has the usual ones, those must be some kind of simple mode.

The simplified inputs are the result of specific gems that make inputs easier.

I think that's good for players who are new to this type of game, but I really feel like fighting games should have better tools for teaching the player rather than giving them handicaps. For example, most people who are not experienced with fighting games won't get how links work in games like SF4 or KOF13, and they'll have no idea what they're doing wrong.

HAHAHA THATS WRONG BECAUSE AKUMA AND OGRE ARE BOSS CHARS YOU SILLY GOOSE! Sir you need to hit the leaked lists again old chap!

Playable bosses. Its' happened before.

How do you guys feel about the inputs in this game? It annoys me because if you can't do a regular QCF or a DP motion you should not be playing fighting games at all. I mean, what's so hard about TWO, THREE, SIX.

I think it's easy, but that's a pretty ignorant thing to say. You have no idea how hard it is for someone new to the genre to learn things like that.

Just because something's second nature to you doesn't mean it will be for someone else. Ever watch a non-gamer play something like Super Mario Galaxy? Even simple things like maneuvering a character in a 3D space can be incredibly frustrating for them.

So don't say elitist shit like "they have no business" playing your game. You should be encouraging people, not discouraging them.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, but being inclusive for new players is bad when companies use the methods they've been using recently rather than do a good job of teaching new players. I don't play fighting games, but it seems dumb to me to include mechanics like "you get a move that will halve your opponent's health for getting your ass kicked".

Edited by Ekaje

Dan the man tells us about the game's plot:

Here's hoping for some Dan in the game, I would give all of my money for him.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Lol Dan was deconfirmed which is sad. I wish Dudley got in for my Akuma/Dudley team. What would your teams be?

Maximillian video introducing some basics about SFxT, always helpful stuff.

BLARGH, how do you embed stuff? sleep.png Inserting link, cuz embeding is a no go.

Edited by killemoff

Maximillian video introducing some basics about SFxT, always helpful stuff.

BLARGH, how do you embed stuff? sleep.png Inserting link, cuz embeding is a no go.

And Maximillian is great. Nice to see this.

Edit: huh, it didn't work? I do this all the time. this is awkward. It changed VIDEO to MEDIA.

And now I'm just getting confused...

Edited by Solly

Personally can't wait for the game. Less than 2 weeks and I will be teaming up with my friend for dem online tag battles. I would imagine that the Vita characters will be released later for the Ps3 and 360(?) as DLC

Personally can't wait for the game. Less than 2 weeks and I will be teaming up with my friend for dem online tag battles. I would imagine that the Vita characters will be released later for the Ps3 and 360(?) as DLC

I wish. Sadly Capcom seems to rarely share exclusive stuff. Kinda takes out the "exclusive" part. I wish Megaman and Pacman made it to Xbox and Ps3, But it seems pretty unlikely. Right now I'm busy Juggling Soul Calibur 5 and Ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3 so i don't think i can fit Street fighter x tekken ant the moment. Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I wish. Sadly Capcom seems to rarely share exclusive stuff. Kinda takes out the "exclusive" part. I wish Megaman and Pacman made it to Xbox and Ps3, But it seems pretty unlikely. Right now I'm busy Juggling Soul Calibur 5 and Ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3 so i don't think i can fit Street fighter x tekken ant the moment.

Megaman and Pacman as well the sony characters (of course) are exclusive to the PS3 and Vita but the other 12 Vita characters will probably be DLC for both PS3 and 360.

Ono keeps tweeting that no one said they where Vita exclusives but he can't say anything for now.

Megaman and Pacman as well the sony characters (of course) are exclusive to the PS3 and Vita but the other 12 Vita characters will probably be DLC for both PS3 and 360.

Ono keeps tweeting that no one said they where Vita exclusives but he can't say anything for now.

Well that makes me slightly happier. But I'm too busy with other fighting games. I might get the game when i get a vita.

Sexual Harassment Issues during Cross Assault

http://kotaku.com/58...rassment-debate

Competitive Gamer’s Inflammatory Comments Spark Sexual Harassment Debate

Competitive fighting gamer Aris Bakhtanians has prompted some ire with inflammatory comments he made during a recent episode of Capcom's "Cross Assault." "Cross Assault" is a promotional competitive web-TV series that pits a team of Tekken players against a team of Street Fighter players. On the show, Bakhtanians made remarks about the entrenched sexism in the fighting game scene, and how it was fine if things never changed.

Giant Bomb's Patrick Klepek has posted a thorough story on the matter. Included in the story is a transcript of Bakhtanians from one one of the episodes. His response when asked, "Can I get my Street Fighter without sexual harassment?":

You can't. You can't because they're one and the same thing. This is a community that's, you know, 15 or 20 years old, and the sexual harassment is part of a culture, and if you remove that from the fighting game community, it's not the fighting game community—it's StarCraft. There's nothing wrong with StarCraft if you enjoy it, and there's nothing wrong with anything about eSports, but why would you want just one flavor of ice cream, you know? There's eSports for people who like eSports, and there's fighting games for people who like spicy food and like to have fun. There's no reason to turn them into the same thing, you know?

Later, when asked about whether shouting "Rape that bitch!" at a match is acceptable behavior, Bakhtanians replied, "Look, man. What is unacceptable about that? There's nothing unacceptable about that. These are people, we're in America, man, this isn't North Korea. We can say what we want. People get emotional."

The Giant Bomb story also shares some of the reactions and discussion generated during the program, including responses from one of one of the female competitors on the show, Miranda "Super_Yan" Pakozdi. Pakozdi voiced disappointment about the events of the day on Twitter, though she eventually deleted the tweets.

Capcom has apologized for Bakhtanians' comments in a statement to Giant Bomb, stating, "The views and opinions expressed by cast members in the live internet program 'Cross Assault' do not reflect those of Capcom. As a company, Capcom believes that everyone should be treated with respect. This particular issue was brought to our attention and has been addressed. We sincerely apologize to anyone that was offended by any comments expressed during the show."

Edited by LunarEdge