Awoo.

can't have sonic in my name

FFXIIIFan

i try to change my name into sonic1990 for example but it won't let me , it says its been used and same again when trying to change my name to some thing else.

and then i search for that name in the member list "http://board.sonicstadium.org/forum/3-member-feedback-bug-reports/" (for example sonic) , I find that the user name i am planing to use isn't listed their but it won't let me use it and its not just sonic user names , its other user names

some how the web site prevents the uses of words that been used before in a user name.

most sonic character names are not allowed (sonic, tails knuckles etc) the encourange creativity in member username,s basically so everyone isn't just sonic1, sonic 43, sonicrawks, etc.

I'm pretty sure the staff turned off the ability to have certain names as logins. It was to prevent people from coming up with names like Sonic534236532 and stuff like that.

Oh snap, Tree'd.

Edited by Tornado

some how the web site prevents the uses of words that been used before in a user name.

No, they just want people to actually come up with names instead of having a millions "Sonic(randomnumber)" users.

Also it stops some roleplaying in the forums.

EDIT: Double Ninja'd? Oh my. I really need to get these glasses checked.

Edited by Nathan Farnsworth
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well at least Disallows Numbers because I might change my name to some thing that includes sonic but without Numbers , maybe then it would be fair.

can the staff at least think of it?

thanks to the great team behind sonic stadium for all the latest news delivery :)

Taking out numbers doesn't really change the fact that we don't want 1000 members with Sonic in their name, it's confusing loool

• Thumbs Up 1

The choice ain't changing, couple of members who've had similar names before we changed it we allow to keep em, everyone else try and think of something that'll let us identify you, not that I put much effort into mine.

Not to mention that if you used a username that dull and boring absolutely no-one would remember who you are. It'd also look like you have the creativity of a toothpick. :D

This place, like any decent message board, prefers people to have creative usernames that do their job as an identity well. Please come up with a username that isn't horrifically boring, and welcome.

This post brought to you because the guy wasn't taking the hint from the more politely-worded responses in this topic.