Awoo.

Halo Trial Download!

halofumaster

I recently found a Trial Version of Halo PC on the internet, and I checked it out: and it turns out to be SAFE, LEGAL AND FREE TO DOWNLOAD. So I thought I'd share my find with the hardcore gamers and Halo fans of TSS!

NOTICE: If you underage and you don't think your parents will let you play Halo since its a mature game, then leave this topic now! This topic is for the people who 'can' download it, or for the underage people(like Strong Bad) who will download it anyways because they like Halo/Mature games, or they don't care what their parents say/think or their parents don't care, or all of the above lol.

((also if your a Mac user you don't have to check out this topic, I link to a Windows Halo Trial Program only sorry))

Here is the link:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HALO TRIAL

I don't think you need a powerhouse computer to run this, just customize the settings to your liking/computer.

And this runs on Vista/Windows PCs. (sorry to the Mac users out there, try looking for Halo Trail for Mac if they have it on the site)

And theres a online server browser built into the game, so you'll beable to enjoy online gameplay. (and if you want to make a server and you want others to join it, don't ask me.. i'm having trouble doing that. |if you know how to find this problem of mine let me know plz thx|)

Oh and also, I find that the program XFire is very helpful and fun to have when playing Halo/any PC game, its free/safe/legal to download. Its a Instant Messenger and Clan System for gamers so it makes it a MUST HAVE for Halo PC gamers. So I suggest you download it.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD X-FIRE

(once again, sorry Mac users, XFire I think is not supported on Mac PCs to the best of my knowledge)

(note: To make Halo Trial run faster, right-click the Halo Trial icon on your desktop > click Properties > at the end of the 'Target' click the spacebar, then enter the text '-window' > click Apply >click Ok)

And don't forget to customize your settings in Halo Trial, the mouse speed by default is slow for me lol. :D

--------------------------------------------

So, I hope ya'll enjoy the game if you download it, and enjoy XFire!

I'm a Xfire member btw so if you download Xfire sent me a PM and I'll add you to my friend list!

Also I'm always up for a game of Halo so send me a PM on TSS if you wanna play against me and I'll set something up!

PEACE!

EDIT: I forgot to type something important.

The only think I dislike about the Halo Trial is that when you click the quit button in the game menu, before the game turns off, it shows a video telling you how awesome Halo PC is and that you should buy it. Its funny the first 20 times but after while its a pain in the butt if you want to turn off Halo and do something else fast/or turn off you computer rather as fast as possible and you have to wait for the video to finish.

But theres a way to get around this if you want to..

I don't think its illegal to close this Halo Trial without having to watch this video, well because heck it is a Trial so it is limited, and its not like your hacking the darn thing. So.. heres how:

(I shall hide the how-to just incase you don't feel right doing this, each to his own.)

If you took my advice and added '-window' to the Program Target Address of Halo Trial, all you have to do is X out of it instead of clicking the quit button in the game menu. If you didn't take my advice then press the windows button on your keyboard, right click the program TAB of Halo Trial in the TAB bar at the bottom of your computer screen > right click > close

Edited by Josh

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halofumaster

• Phil

• null

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The full versions only about £3 nowerdays though. :D

I thought as much, but for the people(young teens) who are broke/not sure if they want Halo, this is a great free game for them to play. Also, I own Halo PC and Halo CE: and I have to say Halo Trial has the best server ever made on Halo.

Its called "RatCage in Japan".

I might download this later. I [bOUGHT] the full version, but online wouldn't work, so I deleted it. =|

Edited by Ricky