Awoo.

FANCOMIC: Score Time Rings - Updated 10.29.10

Psyguy

2.png

Archive at: Score Time Rings

Last comic I was amazed to be doing Sonic fanart again. And in this one, drawing Tails I was like - Whoaaa! Anyways, we kind of get a feel for where the comic is going. See, it's still my writing from GG-Guys. Sonic could of easily been Dave, and Tails could have just as easily been Psy. *shrug*

Anyway, still getting a feel for the comic. Tried a texture background. I think it came out ok.

Gonna try updating every Saturday.

Edited by Psyguy
  • Thumbs Up 4

Hey there, Psy.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these. You always have that nice Fireball20xl touch that no one else seems to have.

Hey there, Psy.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these. You always have that nice Fireball20xl touch that no one else seems to have.

Oh hey thanks! I appreciate that ^^

I like it! The first one is great, but the second one... I don't really like seeing Sonic inserted into comics where the subject makes the characters interchangeable. I mean, you could have anyone talking about Transformers and have the same punchline. If the comic's about Sonic, try to keep it about Sonic. Just a minor complaint though; I see some good potential here. :)

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 1

I completely disagree, I LOVE IT when comics have characters talking about something completely random and unrelated to them, it just makes it funnier in my opinion.

Awesome stuff btw

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying it so far. ^^

It's a gamer comic staring Sonic - so my silly comments about video games are being told through Sonic and company.

I'm really liking it so far. Both comics are great, and I really like how you can feel the "GG Guys"-ness in it. I don't have a problem with the comic subject being something other than Sonic, it's still funny either way.

I'm really liking it so far. Both comics are great, and I really like how you can feel the "GG Guys"-ness in it. I don't have a problem with the comic subject being something other than Sonic, it's still funny either way.

Oh, right on. Well I like to make stupid jokes about games and I like Sonic --- why not do both!

Thanks for the feedback ^^

3.jpg

Whoa a guest comic only 3 issue in?! What's the deal? I was out of town all of last week and SupaDave (perhaps you remember him) was nice enough to do a guest comic in the mean time. What a nice guy!

*Edit: Also is there a way to change the subject so it doesn't have the "Updated" part in it? ^^; Thanks...

Edited by Psyguy
  • Thumbs Up 2

3.jpg

Whoa a guest comic only 3 issue in?! What's the deal? I was out of town all of last week and SupaDave (perhaps you remember him) was nice enough to do a guest comic in the mean time. What a nice guy!

*Edit: Also is there a way to change the subject so it doesn't have the "Updated" part in it? ^^; Thanks...

Yeah, just do a "Full Edit" to your first post, and you should be able to change the subject.

Funny entry, too. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, just do a "Full Edit" to your first post, and you should be able to change the subject.

Funny entry, too. XD

Oh awesome, thanks!

4.png

If you don't get the joke - or live in another country - there's this stupid razor commercial that plays all the damn time. ALL THE DAMN TIME! Anyways, I was struggling for ideas and this commercial popped up. And, the rest was history~~

• Thumbs Up 1

5.jpg

Here we go - and we get Knuckles to the comic. I didn't want to just pile on the characters so I've been going really really slow with comic introduction. How do we like the comic so far folks? @SuperPsyguy on my twitter and let me know

6.png

So this is our new artist! Zack! I've got a project I want to really focus on and it just kind of worked out that Zack wanted to be the artist.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love this comic! Psyguy I seen on the bottom of your page on scoretimerings.com and all I can say is don't let the negitive people keep you down. I love your art and your writing. Each one of these comics has mad me laugh. True there isn't much to the background and a background does add a little more feel to the comic but overall I got your joke and your point without ever really caring about the background. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading a lot more of these!

7.png

So, just for the record, we've had Dave work on this and Shannon? It's GG-Sonic-Guys! Anyways, Knuckles still doesn't have a head. Eventually I'll give it back. Maybe.

• Thumbs Up 3

BWAHAHAHA I was laughing untell I saw Tails expression in the last part. Then I freakin lost it! I was crying I was laughin so hard. Poor Tails never gets any action.

8.png

Hey folks - I did the shading for this one. Sorry about it being late! Zack had one crazy week and had some problems with Photoshop Elements. So, rather than have him come home from work and bust his ass I thought I'd do the shading pretty quick. It's not the best job in the world but it gets the comic done on Saturday before it's super late.

Heh, that one was funny. But what's up with Sonic and Shadow's facial expressions in the last two panels? They look like they were suddenly hypnotized.

Heh, that one was funny. But what's up with Sonic and Shadow's facial expressions in the last two panels? They look like they were suddenly hypnotized.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Zack was going for a more amusing "innocent" look in those last two panels. Seems to be the polarizing point of the comic. But, yeah! Glad you thought it was funny!

9.jpg

IGNORE SUIT POWERS. OBEY MEN.

That's all I have to say about Metroid: Other M. Yup.

ALSO! You might have noticed that I'm back to drawing the comic! ALSO, Liz was kind enough to do the colors this week!

Edited by Psyguy
  • Thumbs Up 1