Awoo.

FANCOMIC: Score Time Rings - Updated 10.29.10

Psyguy

10.png

I know...I know...how do I come up with gems like these? Honestly, I can't tell you. But, I can promise there will be more like this!

Have you liked how the last two comics have been colored? You can thank Liz, who wanted to take on the role despite all discernable reason!

*tips hat* Happy to be of service, sir.

*smirk*

BFFFAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Fo srs, you are a genius my good sir

A GEEEEEENIUSSSS

11.png

"How it is?" It's- Sonic Adventure DX for the PS3. You can get it on the PSN or XBox Arcade right now. It plays like Sonic Adventure - wide mouths and all. So...yeah.

12.png

I always thought it was hilarious how you could do the cutscenes with whatever articles of clothing you find during your zombie slaughter. HARD MODE: Try not to laugh with the banana hammock and ServBot helmet during a cutscene. +20 points per person in the room.

13.png

Hey gang! Sorry for yet another artist switch up for ya. Liz offered to draw and I decided to take her up on her offer. I think her style works best among the 3 that've drawn it so far - so w/e. Here's her dA Gallery if you want to see more of her stuff.

14.jpg

Sonic has always looked like that and you're not a real Sonic fan unless you blindly agree with us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

15.png

Once again genius strikes.

I hope everybody has an awesome Halloween! This comic was kind of a "tripple header" as it had characters dressed up as something else (for halloween) and about the latest and greatest game (Kirby's Epic Yarn) and we tied in a WoW joke. If you don't get the joke, "purple" items in WoW are considered "epic" items. I know. I'm hilarious.

I just found these by accident, theres a lot I "don't get" but the ones I do are quite hysterical.

Kinda makes me want to finish my comic off "Tails' Demons Souls Dungeon Adventure" at some point.