Awoo.

I have a invisible friend on my profile

Shaddix Leto Croft

Lol yes I have a invisible friend on my profile where I put a red box around it and it's kinda annoying that there is a blank spot in middle of my friends list

jb5z12.jpg

So can someone help me about that lol =)

It's clearly Jun Senoue, and you've just popped him out into your media player. Case solved. (Lucky! I want Jun as a friend!)

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a black hole, and it's going to suck all of your friends into it! O' wait, I am there too! Nooouuuu ... *pop*

Perhaps it's the remains of a deleted member? We had a similar occurence before.

I've seen another glitch. I've seen one name appear twice. Like it's a clone. The glitch where you can add yourself as a friend was cool. Maybe that'll resurface and Dreadknux will be his own friend again.

o.0

Glitches are weird. Now this one is gonna get me paranoid.

*hides from stalkers*

>.>

<.<

Oh and I believe your friend is the red box btw. :D

The blank spot has gone now randomly lol =) so problem solved...some how Lock please

The blank spot has gone now randomly lol =) so problem solved...some how Lock please

Very well then, Shaddix. Nice to hear that the issue was solved.

Topic shall be locked. :)