Awoo.

Vote for the next Storybook Setting on Facebook

Slingerland

Remember who you are talking to AAUK.

Sonic fans think they are the most important people for whom Sonic games are made, so everything should relove around them.

Silly sausages, the lot of them.

*Currently banging head against desk* ITS NOT GOING TO DECIDE ANYTHING! IT'S JUST FOR FUN!

At the very least, its a good what if gauge. I like to hear about peoples opinions (even if they are blatantly irrelevant).

Can anyone put up the results so far, I cant see them from my end....

I voted Greek mythology as it just seemed to fit. Sonic Vs. Zeus? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH~

*Currently banging head against desk* ITS NOT GOING TO DECIDE ANYTHING! IT'S JUST FOR FUN!

The next time you do one of these, you should probably mention it in the poll. It would save you the trouble of having to tell everyone and any desk repairs.

E: Also, this poll being at about the time I'd expect the Storybook team to be brainstorming doesn't help either.

Edited by Phos

E: Also, this poll being at about the time I'd expect the Storybook team to be brainstorming doesn't help either.

You're kidding right? If they were working on the next one this should have been done ages ago, well before the end cycle of Black knight.

Right, forgot about the time between a game going gold and being released. Also, they might have held off to make sure that Black Knight still sells.

I voted for Film Noir myself... Can imagine some awesome jazzy rock tunes, speeding through rainy urban levels, and cut-scenes made out of sepia-tone newspaper cut-outs... Would be pretty fun.

I voted "Other" because no more stu[id storybook games comes under "other" right?

Seriously, I'd rather they perfect proper SONIC games before deviating out and making spin-offs. Well actaully I'd prefer they don't make storybook games altogether, but at the very least they should get their shit together and make a proper mainstream Sonic game before they make "Sonic in pride and prejudice" or some junk.

What happened to the results from the previous poll? You know the one I actually care about, and that was beneficial to the Sonic series - not insert [lame time waster storybook that plays like arse here]

They haven't announced the winners to the old character poll yet have they?

I think you'll find an update was sent out regarding that...
Ah yes. Cheers for that! I'm hopeless with facebook.

Glad to see Nacks win was at least by a little bit more than neck and neck with Mighty (sorry Mighty fans).

Huzzah for Nack! I know its not much, but we'll take even the smallest of wins as victories for his return.

Of all the things they could've thought up, Chinese mythology should've been the first on their heads.

Shame...Oh well, here's hoping they'll remember next time around if they get to it.

Eh... Haven't you got it?

Hermes is the God of Speed, such as Mercurius in Roman Mytology.

Sonic is the modern God of Speed (in the VG World).

Sonic as a speedy character is depending on the stories of Hermes and Mercurius. Hermes isn't just the God of Speed, he's the God of the Travellers, the Theives, the Athetics, the Poets and the Workers.

Put Sonic in that and is him in a nutshell.

I know Sonic fits with the theme. That’s why my support is with the Greek idea, It just fits.

wut.gif Don't bang your head too much D:

Also, I'm rethinking what I said before. I would most likely choose steam punk or greek mythology. I can imagine a bunch of old flying machines used as a fleet of sorts =P

Oooh, I like that Greek Mythology idea with Eggman-Midas opening Pandora's Box and Sonic having to get the Seven Pestilences, which represent the Seven Deadly Sins.

And... though this isn't an option on the poll... Am I the only one who thinks "A Sonic Christmas Carol" is rather fitting, maybe not for a videogame, but as a story?

Eggman as Scrooge

Gerald as Marley (?)

Shadow as Christmas Past

Sonic as Christmas Present

Silver as Christmas Future

Tails as Tiny Tim

Vector as Bob Cratchit (not sure... the "needing money" bit works, but it'd be scary since he'd have to be Tails' father...)

And the Shahra/Merlina figure as Belle

I just spontaneously thought about it as I was reading this topic... So I haven't fully formed any ideas, and it doesn't even work to the formula as Sonic would have a character role, so to speak, but... ...It worked in my head. :lol: