Awoo.

ASR RC figures coming soon!

Badnik Mechanic

Amazingly, despite no more DLC, and no sign of 1970's trousers mode. Sonic and Sega All stars racing is getting some new merchandise.

sonic_and_knuckles_rc_cars.jpg

Remote control cars! Looks like they're a USA/Canadian thing only, and they'll set you back $24.99 each. The have working headlights and can reach speeds of upto 7MPH! WOW! These looks so much better than that crap remote car that Impact Innovations released a few years ago.

Oh and the Sonic and Knuckles remotes work on different freequencies so you can race against each other.

Not sure who is making them at this point.

Source, blognik

Does anyone else have a strong desire to build an assault course for them?

Edited by Gnasher

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• Chooch

• gato

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would so much use my backyard as a seaside hill like place to race with them. :P

They look quite good, at least sonic doesn't have blue arms sindrome, now the only thing the potential purchasers should know is how durable they are, and if we can take the characters out of the car.

ffffffffff I got the regular figurine versions of these for my birthday a few months ago. Now actual RC cars?!

Damn it!!