Awoo.

Live Action Fairly Odd Parents Movie

AdventChild

That's the most preposterous set up for a movie I've ever heard, that combined with the picture of drake bell dressed in pink setting in a room filled with young children has me laughing.... for the wrong reasons

will watch for costanza, lol.

• Thumbs Up 4

That's the most preposterous set up for a movie I've ever heard, that combined with the picture of drake bell dressed in pink setting in a room filled with young children has me laughing.... for the wrong reasons

It's official, the movie title is Fairly Odd Parents: Strangers with Candy

• Thumbs Up 2

• 10 months later...

Super bump!

So the movie premiered today. Best scene? When Jorgen tries to make Timmy fall in love with the first person he sees by shooting him with a love arrow.

So where was Timmy at this time?

An elementary school.

I repeat:

Oh, great now I can't stop laughing about Timmy being a pedophile, remz.

Timmy = Chris Chan

Tootie = Megan

Mom and Dad = Bob and Barbara Chandler

Crocker = Clyde Cash

Cosmo and Wanda = Sonichu and Rosechu

your mind is now blown

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Super bump!

So the movie premiered today. Best scene? When Jorgen tries to make Timmy fall in love with the first person he sees by shooting him with a love arrow.

So where was Timmy at this time?

An elementary school.

Really? They actually got away with that?

Timmy is the most creepiest and pedo twenty-three year old I've ever seen.

Was the movie any good?

It was... OK. Way better than I expected, at least. Unfortunately, the plot wasn't nearly as good as some of the other Fairly OddParents movies, as there was very little emotional build up. However, people don't watch FOP for the plot, but for the laughs, and there are a handful of very funny moments in the film... whether some of them were intentional or not, I'll never know. In some scenes I think the movie would have benefited from being an animated feature, specifically the action part of the opening pirate scene and a couple of other moments involving the cartoon wackiness the show is known for. That said, the actors and actresses actually did a wonderful job playing their parts, and the score is very true to form. Overall, it definitely does not top my list of favourite Fairly OddParents moments, but it's worth watching if you like the show, if only for laughing at the creepiness of its premise.

It was... OK. Way better than I expected, at least. Unfortunately, the plot wasn't nearly as good as some of the other Fairly OddParents movies, as there was very little emotional build up. However, people don't watch FOP for the plot, but for the laughs, and there are a handful of very funny moments in the film... whether some of them were intentional or not, I'll never know. In some scenes I think the movie would have benefited from being an animated feature, specifically the action part of the opening pirate scene and a couple of other moments involving the cartoon wackiness the show is known for. That said, the actors and actresses actually did a wonderful job playing their parts, and the score is very true to form. Overall, it definitely does not top my list of favourite Fairly OddParents moments, but it's worth watching if you like the show, if only for laughing at the creepiness of its premise.

seriously

then we wouldn't have got that smoking hot girl who plays the grown up tootie.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Can someone answer this for me?

What the hell is Poof or Poo or whatever?

cosmo and wanda's baby

he was introduced like a few seasons ago or something, haven't seen the show in years

Two words: Hartman Hips. Your argument is invalid. =P

Besides, I don't really care how hot Tootie's actress/design is since I'm a [straight] girl, so I guess this argument doesn't really apply to me. ^^;

Edited by BlazingTales

I thought it was ok. An ok conclusion to the series. :D Plus if people saw Victorious on Teennick people would know who Tootie's actor is. :P

Hm, I heard it wasn't the conclusion though. I might be wrong though, I don't have cable or anything so =p

I'm curious, I couldn't see it, so...

....did Timmy stay a man-child in the end? xD

Can someone answer this for me?

What the hell is Poof or Poo or whatever?

It also looks like a floating purple sphere.

Commonpoof.png

Hm, I heard it wasn't the conclusion though. I might be wrong though, I don't have cable or anything so =p

I'm curious, I couldn't see it, so...

....did Timmy stay a man-child in the end? xD

Naw he ended up with tootie and now he can have cosmo and wanda forever. Witch defeats the whole purpose for da rules

Naw he ended up with tootie and now he can have cosmo and wanda forever. Witch defeats the whole purpose for da rules

So the moral of the story is that being selfish will grant you hot chicks(hookers), the ability to act childish whenever you please(laziness), and fairies(pcp).

Well, I sure as hell have learned a lesson.

Edited by Schismatist
  • Thumbs Up 2

seriously

I haven't seen the movie, but I've seen the actress before. Am I the only one who thinks she's fat? :/

Anyway, that sounds like an awful ending. He ends up with Tootie and gets to keep the fairies anyway? Spoiler tag it and tell me what happens so I can rant about it.

Wow, that's incredibly bogus.

I thought one of the most interesting things about the fairies was how they would eventually disappear and then Timmy would lead a happy life or something like that, like in Channel Chasers.

Oh well. =/ Whatever, lol.

I haven't seen the movie, but I've seen the actress before. Am I the only one who thinks she's fat? :/

Well, I don't think she's fat, but I don't think she's all that hot. Maybe its because I'm used to seeing her as Tori's sister from Victorious which makes me think she's annoying, or maybe its because I'm straight, but still, haha.

Edited by Melru

Best Meme for this thread.

tumblr_lbqnazqs8C1qew19no1_400.jpg

Vic Mcderpaderp was Dinkleberg....DINKLEBURG.....DINKLEBERG...... I.....I.......

224.jpg

But in all seriousness. There should've been more more characters in the movie, like Trixie Tang for example to make it a love triangle. Norm too for more conflict. and especally.....

tumblr_lioy46EbUj1qe3twro1_400.gif

GODDAMN DOUG DIMMADOME. THE OWNER OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME. :P

Edited by eddy6247

Vic Mcderpaderp was Dinkleberg....DINKLEBURG.....DINKLEBERG...... I.....I.......

224.jpg

But in all seriousness. There should've been more more characters in the movie, like Trixie Tang, Norm, and.....

tumblr_lioy46EbUj1qe3twro1_400.gif

GODDAMN DOUG DIMMADOME. THE OWNER OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME. :P

Totally sucks but I though Timmy was in love with Trixie?

Totally sucks but I though Timmy was in love with Trixie?

As far as I know, Timmy loved his Fairies more than Trixie so he grew out of his crush on her and she moved on while you know the rest in the movie. But that's just my guess.

Edited by eddy6247