Awoo.

Live Action Fairly Odd Parents Movie

AdventChild

As far as I know, Timmy loved his Fairy's more than Trixie so he grew out of his crush on her and she moved on while you know the rest in the movie. But that's just my guess.

I guess that could of happened. Either way why Tootie?!

I guess that could of happened. Either way why Tootie?!

Guess because the writers liked her better than Trixie? Though they do have a good reason. Trixie was a bitch, even if she was a spoof of Lana Lang. (Smallville wise):P Plus she looks a HELL OF ALOT BETTER than when she did at 10. :blink:

Guess because the writers liked her better than Trixie? Though they do have a good reason. Trixie was a bitch, even if she was a spoof of Lana Lang. (Smallville wise):P Plus she looks a HELL OF ALOT BETTER than when she did at 10. :blink:

O_o I actually would expect to hear that from a guy.

This movie was just one big WTF. Seriously *massive spoilers*, now Timmy can keep his fairies till the day he dies. And Poof has Randy Jacksons voice? What the hell Nick?!?!

Edited by Johnny Boy

*Massive spoilers*

You should probably spoiler tag that.

Edit: Oh. I forgot someone already spoiled the ending. Even so, you might as well.

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 1

*dies* That was the worst damn movie ever!!!

It had to happen.

XD That's the best one for this thread.

Y'know, besides the canon fuck ups I could totally see this being more accepted if it were animated.

People doing cartoony things without the right budget is just cringe inducing.

• Thumbs Up 2

*watched the movie eariler* EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!! WTF? Crocker almost kissed a guy?! Chester is ugghh I prefer the carton ver of him.

I watched it, it was alright. It wasn't that special. I was expecting it to be ultra terrible. It turns out that it's not that bad.

Y'know, besides the canon fuck ups I could totally see this being more accepted if it were animated.

People doing cartoony things without the right budget is just cringe inducing.

I used to watch the older Fairly Odd Parents episodes back when they were really funny. The newer episodes I CANT STAND their voices anymore! Everything became just too fast and crazy and cliche.

This live action movie on the other hand actually kept me interested. I was surprised how faithful they were to the cartoon. I wouldn't mind if they made another one. The actors were good.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was interested in seeing it, but I ended up not paying much attention to the movie.

• Thumbs Up 2

Saw it yesterday. It was...meh, but that was to be expected. Makes me wonder why they even want to make live action movies based on cartoons. Also, Drake Bell as Timmy? Really?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it is a TV movie made for a kids channel, but still, if it was animated imagine how much more creepy adult timmy would be, lol.

When Jorgen tries to make Timmy fall in love with the first person he sees by shooting him with a love arrow.

So where was Timmy at this time?

An elementary school.

But they already did a creepy Adult!Timmy before. XD

297px-TheBigProblem080.jpg

Have Nickelodeon got a thing for paedophilia? I mean, hidden adult jokes in kids cartoons are excellent, but this? It's creepy as hell. o_e

I know, right?

Anyway, I grew up with FOP, but the last few seasons have been quite shit. The movie looks very cringe-enducing and stupid, and also, the ending sounds so stupid. So Timmy KEEPS his Fairy Godparents, even though they once said that when the person with godparents turns 18, they lose them? Also, that completely retcons the ending of Channel Chasers, too.

TL;DR, Timmy is an autistic manchild virgin that still lives with his parents and has 2 godparents preventing him from getting any "china." Tootie is hot, Crocker still trolls him all the time, he just hasn't grown up. To quote another forum member:

"Timmy=Chris Chan

Tootie=Megan Schroeder

Mom & Dad=Bob & Barbara Chandler

Crocker=Clyde Cash

Cosmo & Wanda=Sonichu & Rosechu"

~Dr. Jackstraw

• Thumbs Up 1

But they already did a creepy Adult!Timmy before. XD

297px-TheBigProblem080.jpg

That is one of the most disturbing things I seen this week.

Also I found live action Timmy A bit pathetic rather then creepy.

Edited by Remington

A......a.....Fairly Odd-Parents live-action MOVIE?!

.............and I thought nothing else coming out this year could be worse than the live-action Smurfs movie.

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

I mean, seriously? :mellow: Hell, even a CGI movie would have more promise. And coming from someone who despises a lot of adaptations of comic strips/cartoons etc. being made into CGI, that is saying A LOT.

I mean seriously, WHO wanted a live-action movie of this? Unnecessary to the nth degree.

EDIT: Just saw the video. The guy who's playing Crocker is pretty decent, I'll admit. So this might not be a huge 1hr+ of pointlessness afterall.....

EDIT 2: What? The movie's already out? I might see it sometime then.

Edited by Yeow95
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

A......a.....Fairly Odd-Parents live-action MOVIE?!.............and I thought nothing else coming out this year could be worse than the live-action Smurfs movie.Epic_Facepalm_5452.pngI mean, seriously? :mellow: Hell, even a CGI movie would have more promise. And coming from someone who despises every adaptation of comic strips/cartoons etc. being made into CGI, that is saying A LOT.I mean seriously, this was one of Nick's funniest shows....and then they do this....WTH....EDIT: And this is coming out in theaters?!head_slam.gif

lolwut

they already showed this

it's a made for tv movie

and it was just okay

did you not read the top posts, seriously. stop bawwwinngg

seriously

Edited by Dr Jackstraw
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1