Awoo.

Sonic invades Pizza Hut

Doctor MK

I'm up in Scotland and got the same one as you, Doctor MK - they didn't have any others available. I've got a couple of other Pizza Huts nearby though, so I'll have a look around those tomorrow morning and see if there's anything different. Fingers crossed!

These look pretty cool don't care if they are for Kids I just want them XD, I will have to ask my mum's mate daughter Jade who works at Pizza Hut to get me that will save me from hunting around Manchester for them lol :) XD

Edited by Shaddix

Very interesting and fricken cool! I do wonder if this is being done in the US? (but I highly doubt it)

So from the looks of it, there are several books that have different bios on them? Hell this sort of is turning into the sticker fiasco all over again, but this time it wont be as bad. :lol:

Owww Pizza Hut!

lolz it really does feel like we're going back in time with all the new figures and PROMOTIONS going on right now. But I think I might have to get some just so I can enter the competitions and go back to the Alton Room! HA HAR! And then not take any of you with me Ha Har! [/pirate!]

This would be awesome for me if I didn't hate Pizza Hut and almost everything to do with it. Dominoes tastes wayyyy better in my honest opinion.

Would suck if they're different for every region. My guess is that the staff have cases of different ones in the back and were meant to put a selection out, but they instead just grabbed a case and put all of the ones in that case alone out, thinking they're all the same. :rolleyes:

Could also be the kind of thing where they change them every week or something, mind.

I kind of hope not though because I think I already pushed my luck by going in twice today. XD

How much does it cost to stay in the Alton Towers room again? D:

Urm... about £350 per night depending on when you go.

Urm... about £350 per night depending on when you go.

D: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Is that just for the room, or per person? And when would be cheapest? >.>

D: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Is that just for the room, or per person? And when would be cheapest? >.>

Just for the room.

It would be the cheapest to stay the months that the park is closed. But because it's a themed room this might not be the case, you'd have to ring up and see as you can't book online.

This is pretty nice but I made an intersting obvervation...

Look back to this advert:

DSC00123.jpg

Notice the Sonic Sundae right? Something about it is rather unnerving about it. I wonder what...

Hint: Here's a hint:

lolwat.png

3485999711_d7fd42eb59.jpg

DUN DUNNNNN~!

I don't know what's funnier. This post, or its rating XD

How much does it cost to stay in the Alton Towers room again? D:

A lot. I paid more than Gnash, probably because I went on the first day of opening. I think I beat Jonothan Ross to it.

Crap, looks like I'm persuading people to go to Pizza hut this week.

T

A lot. I paid more than Gnash, probably because I went on the first day of opening. I think I beat Jonothan Ross to it.

Crap, looks like I'm persuading people to go to Pizza hut this week.

T

Birdcon 2010!

They did at one point quote me as being £250, but I was then told that was a mistake. However if you go the months that the park is shut, all the normal rooms are slashed when it comes to prices, so this might be the same.

Oh maaaaan, I love Pizza Hut so this is SPLENDIFFEROUS news to me~

I'll have a look in Cambridge sometime this week I wager. Might even have the ice cream factory for giggles

Pizza Hut's probably the only fast food pizza I really love. Something about the bubbly dough they use. You just get some olives on it... Mmm. It's not available in my country though. They should've taken it to the next level with Sonic shaped toppings and shiz. Maybe that's going too far. The Shadow sundae looks the best.

Really neat find, MK! It makes me wish the Pizza Huts in the US would do something this cool.

Has it been confirmed that they are not in US Pizza Huts? I'd hate to go there and find out they don't have them, being that Pizza Hut almost makes me sick. I have to force myself to eat that stuff...

Has it been confirmed that they are not in US Pizza Huts? I'd hate to go there and find out they don't have them, being that Pizza Hut almost makes me sick. I have to force myself to eat that stuff...

UK Pizza Hut does not = US Pizza Hut

Very rarely will a restaurant chain share the same promo at the same time across the Atlantic. So I'm going to go with gut feeling and suggest that it's 90% not available in the states (considering Pizza Hut is a considerably smaller chain in the US to boot n all)

Also THATS NO GOOD nothing is worth eating in a place you don't like or didn't want to go to! It's your stomach - nobody has the right to put anything in there unless you want to! That includes Blue Hedgehogs.

*runs away from incoming tomatoes*

• Thumbs Up 4

Who says you need to go into Pizza hut for Pizza or food for that matter. I know people who have been in there just for a drink.

It's not a requirement that you order food in there.

Yes, but wouldn't they be like "Oh, why you in Pizza Hut to just get a drink when there's a vending machine outside and other food chains within 50 feet? Oh you just want the Sonic promo I DON'T THINK SO." But this situation will never happen because those sheer awesome Sonic promos are not here.

See, I think the most trivial things through sometimes

Oh well, we've got the Colors pre-order hat, which I'll be getting 2 of. :)