Awoo.

Sonic invades Pizza Hut

Doctor MK

Sapphire: I didn't buy anything, I just went into the restaurant and asked for/ took them. :lol:

Edited by Mahzes

Just remembered something else, actually.

For those of you who aren't too keen on Pizza Hut but still fancy a chance at going to Alton Towers, when I was in Burger King a couple of weeks ago I noticed that on the back of the bags they put the Kids Meals in there was another ASR Alton Towers competition. So there's an alternative for you if your primary reason for nabbing the Pizza Hut freebies is the competition.

Yes, I notice these things too much.

I would assume this is UK only again, also.

Yes, but wouldn't they be like "Oh, why you in Pizza Hut to just get a drink when there's a vending machine outside and other food chains within 50 feet? Oh you just want the Sonic promo I DON'T THINK SO." But this situation will never happen because those sheer awesome Sonic promos are not here.

Restaurants usually make profits akin to 4000% and more on soft drinks, so they probably wouldn't care as long as you weren't getting water.

Also, Pizza Hut is considered fast food? I knew it was owned by the same folks who own Taco Bell, and you can order food to go; but I've always considered it a sit-down restaurant. Maybe because whenever we go we just get the buffet bar.

Wait. So there making sonic FREEBIES AT PIZZA HUT now!?!

Now.. if you excuse me.. I need to get my robber suit from the dry cleaners. :3

Yes, but wouldn't they be like "Oh, why you in Pizza Hut to just get a drink when there's a vending machine outside and other food chains within 50 feet? Oh you just want the Sonic promo I DON'T THINK SO." But this situation will never happen because those sheer awesome Sonic promos are not here.

Urm I don't think they will.... because I've seen it happen when I've been in there, and I know people who have done it... and I've sat with people who have done it.

It's not like you're sitting there having a jolly doing nothing. You're still ordering from the menu. You could just go in there and have a coffee and a cake if you wanted. Just because the place is called Pizza Hut doesn't mean they'll ask you to leave if you don't order a Pizza.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know someone who works for pizza hut. They are going to get me as many activity books as they can carry. also getting the poster. lol

Also, Pizza Hut is considered fast food? I knew it was owned by the same folks who own Taco Bell, and you can order food to go; but I've always considered it a sit-down restaurant.

Around my area it is. Most of the Pizza Huts here have one table for people to sit at while waiting for their pizzas, although most people lazily sit at home and order delivery. Nobody actually eats in.

Maybe because whenever we go we just get the buffet bar.

Wait what, your Pizza Hut has a buffet bar?

Wait what, your Pizza Hut has a buffet bar?

Wait, your Pizza Hut doesn't? I've never been to a Pizza Hut that didn't have one, except for a Pizza Hut Express we stopped at in the Adirondacks a couple of months ago.

My local Pizza Hut is basically a massive sit-in restaurant with loads of tables.

Most of the sit down Pizza Huts in VA are like this too. I HAVE seen a few here with buffets though.

So I went into Pizza Hut today and ordered a small pizza and a drink...

What was quite epic. the hot girl who served me had a Chaos emerald tattoo on her arm! I couldn't believe it! Well anyway...

In the place there was a lot of children, and they had a mix of the books with this cover....

Pizza-Hut-ASR-pic-1-300x225.jpg

and this cover

Image086.jpg

When I went over to the till and saw the stack of the books, they were all of Ai Ai the monkey, I checked them all... so I don't think that they're jumbled up in each box. Once they finish a box they just open another.

Reading through it though, it's a pretty nice little promo thing, but theres no way it's going to come to the US or anywhere outside of the UK without a massive re-design, main reason being is that it's full of UK traffic signals and traffic laws.

Now we all know that Metal Sonic is a bad guy... but there might be one too many complaints if he starts to give Americans faulty traffic/road safety information "Drive on the left side of the road!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, your Pizza Hut doesn't? I've never been to a Pizza Hut that didn't have one, except for a Pizza Hut Express we stopped at in the Adirondacks a couple of months ago.

Maybe our area has all the old Pizza Huts - either that or everybody in our area is exceptionally lazy and there isn't enough eat-in business to validate having a buffet bar.

Hmm... that would explain why most Pizza Huts around here are virtually empty when we go to pick up a pizza.

Anyway, a bit more on-topic. A couple of friends and I stopped at a Pizza Hut after cross-country today, and I immediately checked out the consoles counter to see if they had any Sonic stuff. No such luck. (I live in the California area, in the US.)

Wow, do my Pizza Huts suck or what? No buffet bars or Sonic merchandise...

So I went into Pizza Hut today and ordered a small pizza and a drink...

What was quite epic. the hot girl who served me had a Chaos emerald tattoo on her arm! I couldn't believe it!

*gasps* You mean T-Bird served you?! ohmy.gif

*shot* (Kidding, sorry T, I just couldn't resist XD)

Interesting that your store had both, though - Again, I wonder how many there are total? Makes me kind of annoyed that I probably can't show my face at my local one any more after going twice in the same hour the other day. :lol:

Edited by Mahzes

Is anyone willing to trade me a Sonic/Alex Kid cover for an Ai Ai (The monkey thing) cover.

I have the monkey and I don't think I should go back to pizza hut for a while after I grabbed a handful of Ai Ai's.