Awoo.

About SegaSonic Radio...

SonikkuForever

I enjoy listening to SSR, but I have a minor annoyance with it: sometimes I hear a very catchy but obscure song. That in itself isn't bad, but the problem is, I have no way of finding out information about the song. It would be way past cool if you could add some kind of playlist on the SSR website that shows what song is currently streaming, what song was before, what's up next, etc...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlitzChris

• Spanner

• cdrom1019

• SonikkuForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Protip: Use winamp to stream SSR. :D It'll tell you the current track information, and update it when the songs change.

We used to have a website which would tell you the song,but its been down and out for a little while. SSR will be getting an overhaul quite soon, so we'll be adding it to the list of improvements :D

Talking of ID3 tags, there are a lot of tracks which have incorrect tagging. For example, Jun Senoue is being credited for songs in Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3D Blast when he didn't do every song.

The Sonic 3D Blast songs can be fixed though, due to composer information found here.

yea i miss our server song streaming info....we should be getting that back soon though...hopefully

Protip: Use winamp to stream SSR. :D It'll tell you the current track information, and update it when the songs change.

We used to have a website which would tell you the song,but its been down and out for a little while. SSR will be getting an overhaul quite soon, so we'll be adding it to the list of improvements :D

Sorry, how do you do that? I never knew something like that was possible.

You can do it one of two ways (assuming you have the program open infront of you):

1) Click (ADD) in the Winamp Playlist box, run your mouse over "ADD URL" and click it. Add the address "http://radio.sonicstadium.org/ssr.m3u" and hit enter.

2) Do the same thing, but access the URL box by clicking the little squiggle in the top lefthand side of your main winamp browser. Hit that, then play, then URL.

Simples :D