Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

POST YOUR DESKTOP

FUCK IP.BOARD FOR REMOVING TOPIC SUB-TITLES AND MY "NO [____] ALLOWED" RUNNING GAG

© Ricky, 2009-2011

ABOUT THIS THREAD: Post what your computer desktop looks like.

DIRECTIONS: Get a clear shot of your desktop. *Make sure little to no windows are open, and make sure no pr0n site titles are in your taskbar. Then, hold down "Shift" (or "Fn") and hit "Prt Sc". Open up MSPaint/WhateverMacAlternative/WhateverLinuxAlternative, and blah blah blah.

THE EHND

*Not actually a rule, but some people just don't like it when people have windows up.

Edited by Ricky

Pretty much how Windows 7 was when I installed it except a few networks.

Simplicity ftw.

77576_desktop.png

Edited by Phil

82109771.jpg

The colours in this one are lovely and atmospheric, which is why I initially chose it for my desktop. It's from Gurren Lagann btw, and a sad moment from it too.

Desktop9.jpg

This is actually what my desktop looks like, I hate having stuff on the desktop cos I like to see my background and I have my start bar set to hide away unless I put the cursor on it n__n

2mopnya.jpg

It may not be as flashy and HD-y as other people, but I like it anyway. Simple and adorable. <3

Wow that's alot of desktop icons! O__O

Holy crap :blink: !! Protip: make a folder for all those icons. thats how i keep shortcuts from cluttering my desktop!

desktopl.png

heres mine. YES I STILL HAVE XP my god its not that old.

Someone call the desktop police...

lolmessy.png

You blew my head off. That is a lot of desktop icons! Seriously, do you organize your desktop? XD

Here's my desktop screenshot that I took back in June last year:

desktoppd6.th.png

It isn't quite up to date, since I've switched operating systems since then (I had Windows Vista, now I'm using XP). I do, however, still have that background.

Update on mine, just made this wallpaper after the big announcement yesterday...Which makes me cry D=

I've waited all my life for him to do more live stuff, and this will be his last tour in London :'(

Untitled-2.jpg