Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

kirbydesktop.png

I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me that Kirby looks like he's trying to eat my Desktop Icons XD

desktop.jpg?t=1266787175

My current desktop, I'm inconsistent, I like this one but then I change it to something else I like... that's why I might just use that desktop change thingy and have different backgrounds every hour :D.

Desktop-1.jpg

I finally changed my Sonic and Knuckles BG. I might start using it again, but at the moment I'm happy with my Sonic 4 Wallpaper :)

No one can possibly fathom how bored I was when I made this.

Did I mention I suck at MS Paint and art in general?

zzzx.jpg

That's awesome, OvErLoRd... kinda like Steven Seagal films, in that they're so abysmal they're actually brilliant! :D

Here be mine:

wheeeee.png

Been like this for weeks. Should consider a change, really, but can't be bothered right now!

1) I love that, Aoi.

2) How the hell do you change the desktop wallpaper on a Mac? I'm kinda sick of seeing the default on my sister's. :P

And to remain on-topic:

current_desktop.jpg

I <3 you, Windows 7. AAI WoW desktop FTW. n_n

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

1) I love that, Aoi.

2) How the hell do you change the desktop wallpaper on a Mac? I'm kinda sick of seeing the default on my sister's. :P

1) Thanks!

2) Control button + click = Change Desktop Background, then you can find your file :3

Thankyou, I will flame her for not knowing that tomorrow. n_n

EDIT: Well, that was quick. Whilst my new desktop theme is not my own drawing, I did convert it into a wallpaper myself.

Somehow the ones you produce yourself always seem to be more worthwhile. ^^

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan