Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Where is that wallpaper from and how do I forcibly upload it onto every computer desktop on Earth?

Where is that wallpaper from and how do I forcibly upload it onto every computer desktop on Earth?

Dunno who made it. I found it while lurking /v/.

Here's a photobucket link:

1268096631900-2.jpg?t=1268103215

FUKK'N SAVED

Exactly my screen resolution too, fantastic. Much obliged, sir. :D

Oh look another Shana desktop. :P

desktop-1.png

It actually changes every 10 seconds to different images, that's just one of them. Bah, I would put Sonic on my desktop but he's not worthy...

Edited by Sabrac

• 3 weeks later...

zOMG! Epic bumpage! At least I remember this topic. :D

I used this epic desktop to celebrate the release of HG/SS. I know. It's epic. lol

Right now this is my desktop:

desktop4.png

A Repo! theme because it is one of my favorite movies ever. :D I obviously didn't like that other film... lol I might use this because Lydia is <3.

I think that is from PS game Taiko time. It's very cute. May I ask where you found that image? :0

It makes me happy to see so many people using Windows 7. ^_^

Incidentally:

Desktop10-04-11.png

It's worth noting that the background rotates between about ten or so videogame remake images.

After a few reinstalls I actually get a working version of Arch Linux installed in a virtual machine:

2hf0743.png

• 4 weeks later...

Did everybody forget about this topic? *Bumps and apologizes for the double post*

Have a new wallpaper:

post-210-12732645444873_thumb.jpg

Huh I didn't know there was a topic for posting your desktop :) that pretty cool i'll guess I will post mine then

My desktop is well obviously Sonic 4 Splash Hill Zone Act 3 :) I just love the level art for this level it looks really chilled out one of my fav screenshots from the Sonic 4 website, Looks really nice aswell coming off my HD TV screen too (PC being hooked up to TV ftw =D)

My_Desktop_by_SuperSonic92.png

• 2 weeks later...

I make fake game titles about my life (just because my life is so cool).

post-1062-12747406289837_thumb.png

post-1062-12747406704426_thumb.png

My nephew got tired of watching Tails hoggin all my screen, so I switched to knuckles:

yp4wm.jpg

I also did the same with my browser:

20qgkth.jpg

I've also got my desktop Sonic Colours due to the hype =D,I love how tails is just flying side by side sonic in this wallpaper =D reminds me of the good times in Sonic Adventure :)

Other_Desktop_screenshot_by_SuperSonic92.png

• Thumbs Up 1

30826865.png

I removed my girlfriend's face to protect her identity...or something. :unsure:

But I like my desktops nice and bland. This is my Win7 one obviously, my Ubuntu version looks practically the same except the programs would be Linux ones and the obviously the taskbar would be at the top and Ubuntu 10.04 (even though I hate the new location of the close window buttons).

As my screen is so big as well, I tend to have things taking up half the screen each. My firefox takes up the left half of the screen when open and then all my skype/msn convos on the right half. This is so much easier with Win7 as well now, I used to hate resizing everything so I love the new feature :D

When programming as well it's particularly nice as I can have a pdf or text file open that I am coding from, usually some sort of specifications sheet for my work.

And a new beauty graces my desktop with her presence.

post-210-12758400202697_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1