Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Got a new Desktop it's no longer Sonic anymore tis Miss Croft climing the alps =D got it up cause i'm really in love with the Tomb Raider series right now XD

Lara_CroftWallpaperDesktopshot_by_SuperSonic92.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sawnikdesltop.jpg

My current desktop, the one I had before this one was One Piece themed.

It's also littered with sound files for future youtube projects. =p

Yaaaay I got Windows 7~ <3

chuuu.jpg

I'm supporting Holland, and I love Hetalia so...it's PERFECT! >w<

• Thumbs Up 2

With a new Gaming rig, comes a new background. What better to kick this off other than the one of many things that made me smile at E3 other than...

desktopjun20101.jpg

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

omnom at my desktop <3

66284384.png

How did you get your desktop to look like that? lol

Huge ass and stretched out. I have the unfortunate case of having a resolution that is generally unsupported, so all my wallpaper looks a bit off. (It's 1680x945)

desktop3.png

2u7c4zq.jpg

Celebrating the end of FMA Brotherhood with this. Seeing all the characters together like that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :3

desktop-2.jpg

Thought I'd try making my own wallpaper for once, whatcha think? I got lazy and made it my signature as well just so ya know.

Edited by Silencer226

I don't really have any choice here, but to stretch the page for everyone... Sorry.

46676615.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Desktop-2.jpg

Just got the computer yesterday. As you can see everything is purple xD. It's my favorite color.. The Wallpaper is just one that came with the computer. If I could find a nice Espio one or something like that, I might use that, but this one goes with all the other purple.

awwwk.jpg

Saw How to Train Your Dragon a couple of days ago. I was very impressed, it really was a great Dreamworks movie and it's one of my favourites now together with Road to El Dorado and Shrek 2. <3

And Toothless is a CUTIE.

newbitmapimagekh.jpg

Was going through my gathered backgrounds and did not know I still had this!

Edited by Nacho

How did you get your desktop to look like that? lol

Looks like the Omnimo 2 skin for Rainmeter.

EDIT: Desktop time: Any .hack// fans out there should appreciate this one. The icon to the right of the Altimit logo is animated like in the games, by the way.

desktopvh.jpg

Edited by Cipher

cutestitch.jpg

The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my mind~ *que the DAAA DADADADA DAAA*

Yush, I have a new obsession. XD I saw the movie on Youtube because..well, I haven't seen it for years! Then I looked on DeviantArt for some PotO pictures and I saw this cool wallpaper with Phantom Stitch! Awww. <3 Couldn't resist it, because I love Stitch and the musical itself~

Been watching way too much Nostalgia Critic lately that he ended up on my desktop somehow while I was playing Sonic Heroes :P I totally love his videos right now can't stop watching the AWESOMENESS =Dswspic.jpg

Edited by Crash

Updated mine with a bit more of a professional look, Combination of elements from different themes into one perfect for me ^_^

knec.jpg