Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Today I stumbled upon an awesome picture on Google's image search feature. It was made by Diamond-Thing and contains my favourite pokemon as an element (trophy) in another game which I really enjoy playing. I figured that this just has to be put on my laptop's desktop instantly.

010810skrivebord.png

~<3

Oh, aren't changes just nice once in a while? My last one was all-yellow with a really kawaii sleeping Pikachu, so one with some different colours (background colours at least) gives a nice change for now.

Just got the computer yesterday. As you can see everything is purple xD. It's my favorite color.. The Wallpaper is just one that came with the computer. If I could find a nice Espio one or something like that, I might use that, but this one goes with all the other purple.

LOL, I just got my new hard drive and installed windows 7, and also went for purple, but not Espio purple:

blazey.png

biggie.png

It would be nicer if TSS and SSMB had a Blaze skin :(

Edited by gato

I've gone all Tomb Raider again with my wallpaper really love this shot of Lara's beautiful face from the cover of Tomb Raider:Legend one of my favourite Tomb Raider games at the moment =)

vrestj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And once again, my desktop has changed, Lets see if i can keep this for longer than 2 weeks. XD

26wjo.jpg

And yes, i know the wallpaper on my second monitor needs to be resized and stuff, i'll do it when i'm not tired as hell XD

Got myself an awesome Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light wallpaper from Tomb Raider Chronicles.com =)

2n6at1g.jpg

Totally in love with AOD Lara Croft design at the moment so I got my desktop (and my avatar on SSMB & Tomb Raider Forums) of AOD Lara <3 =), She is a perfect blend of Classic lara with a hint of sexyness added to classic lara look <3.

116sysz.jpg

Edited by Shaddix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...