Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Got an awesome Duke Nukem Forever wallpaper from the Duke Nukem Access club site where you can get the Duke Nukem Demo

oqlkbo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

d7k7.jpg

Swapped my Duke background today for this Eddie Guerrero wallpaper due to his 5 years since passing away =( I thought I'll have this for the next week now.

• 4 weeks later...

desktop-12-2010.jpg

CCS is still my favorite anime, and I love this one because it goes well with my XP Style and the icons fit rather nicely in the corner there.

Edited by Snatcher2047

It's a shame my good computer is out for repairs at the moment, I had a Rainmeter customized desktop to show off. d:

Ah well, I'll post it when I get the computer back. Here are all of the ones I could find on my crappy computer:

First, this:

1058haruhivectorwallpap.jpg

Then, to celebrate Halloween, this:

wallpaperny.png

And finally, now I'm using this:

souleaterwallpaper.png

desktopcbm.png

Don't ask how, but I accidentally placed the mouth here while I was creating my TSS Xmas Competition entry and it made me laugh so hard I had to save it. :lol:

As you can see, it's now also my avatar. :P

desktopbackgroundhl.jpg

Globe with sexy networks!! According to BBC News this shows the density of where people use Facebook and the links between countries. How jolly sad am I? XD

Anyone with a keen eye will see that I have Bejeweled 3!! EPIC GAME! XD

desktopbackgroundhl.jpg

Globe with sexy networks!! According to BBC News this shows the density of where people use Facebook and the links between countries. How jolly sad am I? XD

Anyone with a keen eye will see that I have Bejeweled 3!! EPIC GAME! XD

Great to see that Europe is connected :).

Hehe, look at Russia and China. It's thin enough up to Moscow, but past that, there's nothing. Especially at the Finnish/Norwegian border: It's like there's a wall right there.