Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

I would love to know where you got this! It would look nice on my net book :)

I didn't remember, so I checked Sonic Wrecks. It was listed as an exclusive for Digital Spy, so one Google search later here it is!

• 2 weeks later...

Today's desktop is sponsored by "I don't want to stretch this image" and "Tile Molester, approved by Michael Jackson".

2442m9w.png

• 2 weeks later...

new update for me, and no Pendulum or Hadouken! to be seen. Its rather odd :o Nonetheless...Ghost Trick ftw <3

newdesktopv.jpg

...I Changed again :/

Major change being a screen orientation change though :D

newdesktopz.jpg

Desktop22_01_2011.png

Points if you can guess the game that the wallpaper is from, bonus points if you can guess what type of computer I'm running, ultra bonus points if you can guess the OS.

There will be a high score table, and some cake.

Edited by eXtaticus

ultra bonus points if you can guess the OS.

I was going to say Windows 7 due to the trash can icon, but then I noticed the way it was semi marked. Could it by any chance be Windows Vista?

Nice background, by the way!

I was going to say Windows 7 due to the trash can icon, but then I noticed the way it was semi marked. Could it by any chance be Windows Vista?

It's Windows XP using Vista's icons, the font rendering gives it away

It's Windows XP using Vista's icons

I actually did think of that as well, but I figured I was making things more complicated than they likely were, so I just went with what I said. x3

desktop.png

I've got this strange feeling that my desktop shortcuts are going to be eaten by someone........

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

The wallpaper off my brand-spanking-new netbook. LOVE THIS THING. It's a vector of a screenshot from the "Joint" OP of Shakugan no Shana II.

desktop_netbook_01.jpg

It's Windows XP using Vista's icons, the font rendering gives it away

Actually, it's Windows 7 Ultimate with ClearType turned off, the theme set to classic and all visual effects (bar "Show window contents while dragging" and "Show thumbnails instead of icons") switched off.

No ultra bonus points for you, although it was a rather clever suggestion; I know that it's hard to tell without the presence of a visible taskbar, but on a widescreen netbook monitor, it's easier to hide it on the left side of the screen than have it occupying already-diminished vertical space.

You crossed out the right answer there, DiZ, though I admit that it was a toughie due to my graphical configuration.

Aww, thanks ^_^

And there are still ordinary points (as in non-bonus and non-ultra bonus) on the table for any who can name the game that the wallpaper's from!

28d8v.JPG

Since this computer now it's ALL MINE I'm remodeling. The first thing was cleaning the desktop. Shame I don't have a snapshot, so you can compare, but it was almost 90% full of strange folders, weird images (all in my /b/ folder now) and photos of people I've never seen in my life. Thinking in a wallpaper, but... I love this one =)

I love beetlejuice :)

So many memories with Beetlejuice. That's a Mac OS, right? (I don't see Mac's often, that's why it might sound like a really dumb question =P)

So many memories with Beetlejuice. That's a Mac OS, right? (I don't see Mac's often, that's why it might sound like a really dumb question =P)

Beetlejuice is just awesome. :)

Yes it is. :)

• Thumbs Up 1