Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

I made another one... I'm liking this one better. As in made, I screenshot my super girl movie I was watching...... she's such a sexy ... YEAH. :Dpost-1358-0-08464000-1298027522_thumb.jp

Every once in a while I will browse DeviantArt on a whim and find something so awesome I want it as my wallpaper. Frequently the awesomeness will not be designed to be used as a wallpaper.

desktop.png

This does not deter me. Stocking is too awesome to not have as wallpaper.

• Thumbs Up 1

Double post! Naughty!

Well anywho, I also have a laptop, so I figured I'd do a contrasting theme with an equally awesome totally-stolen-from-dA-and-adapted-to-wallpaper-dimensions-pic:

laptop.png

Awwww yeah Pantyyyyyy. n__n

Snivy's easily the best starter this gen.

mahdesktop.png

^those snivys actually move btw

also i'm learning to speak unown

Edited by Zekrom

dsktp26.png

>Implying that I'm not posting my desktop just so everyone can see the new thread sub-title

>Implying that I never do this when I change it

>Implying chairs still don't stack up

Guess what I've been watching lately...? :D

clonewarsdesktop.png

And yes, that is the soundtrack on Windows Media Player, too. :blink:

Hopeless... absolutely hopeless... :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks much better when my Zune player is in mini mode and is sitting in the blank space on the right of the side bars. This was created with a program called "RainMeter"

DiGiTaLWolfCPU.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

You know there's only one reason I would ever waste the money on buying Ace Combat X2 for the PSP I don't have:

6242b69af30a79134d0e9c1.jpg

The fact that you can shoot down the Star Fox-agile Varcolac in an F-6F Hellcat. Trollololololololololololololol.

(This is the wallpaper on the computer I use in Comp. Programming class.)

Edited by Axl

wallpaperf.png

This is my wallpaper at the moment. It switches between pictures of The Beatles, Eagles, and Scorpions every 20 minutes.

• 1 month later...

It cycles through a bunch of screenshots cheaply stuck through the dry brush filter in photoshop, but the logo and artwork remains in the same place all the time. I like it.

Desktop.jpg

desktop2bt.png

My current favorite. Out of hundreds of wallpapers that I have on cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

desktop16052011.png

Loved the Azerbaijani song for Eurovision and it more than deserved to win. So yeah, Hence this :D

multiple monitors. rawr.

desk.JPG

nothing much with the wallpapers, mainly because I can't stand wallpapers with defined areas that you don't want to have icons on top of or ones that have text on them. Oh, and I hate luna. Royale all the way.

Edited by halomademeapc

Since I got back my laptop today (Yay!) I'm setting up wallpapers as we speak.

It's a trasparant W7 theme cycling between the 7 Sonic Channel Wallpapers from 2011 so far. ^^

Every 15 minutes it changes, but right now it's Rrrrrrobotnik himself in his sexy seductive self.

RobotnikWallpaper-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

desktopaj.png

So clean it hurts. I remember years ago when I was really into Sonic, I'd spend hours looking for certain Knuckles themed wallpapers. Ahh that was fun.

Edited by Voyder

Snivy's easily the best starter this gen.

mahdesktop.png

^those snivys actually move btw

also i'm learning to speak unown