Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

AwhfS.jpg

I love the City Escape in Generations so much that I had to have it as my Desktop for now I love it XD

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got ahold of a pre-owned Toshiba laptop. I don't have too much stuff on it yet, but I HAVE changed the background...

wilyxj.png

...To everyone's favourite rainbow coloured, fast and ambiguously homosexual pegasi: Rainbow Dash!

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually have my background change every half-hour, but...

120rz44.png

...they're mostly Aperture Science/Laboratories logos.

Edited by Shiluku

• 2 weeks later...

stsidesktop.png

I love your Nanoha/Lucky Star wallpaper. ^^

Edited by Heliumbunny

I recently got ahold of a pre-owned Toshiba laptop. I don't have too much stuff on it yet, but I HAVE changed the background...

wilyxj.png

...To everyone's favourite rainbow coloured, fast and ambiguously homosexual pegasi: Rainbow Dash!

That's... beautiful. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So after formatting my computer and being too lazy to get Rainmeter back, my newfound love for Persona (3 in particular) motivated me to get it back and make my desktop sexy again.

thislooksawesome.png

You kids jelly? Yeah. Yeah you are.

See if you can catch the incredibly obvious message I left for you guys. You'll need to look at the full size image to see it. ;D

Everything I used is in here.

Install Rainmeter yourself and it'll put a folder called "Rainmeter" in My Documents. I put mine into the rar. Just put the contents of mine into your Rainmeter folder and you'll have the files you need.

The first thing you have to do (you have to do this) is copy the "tsbb" in the Persona 3/Font folder into your computer's "fonts" folder. Just Google it if you don't know where it is.

Then right click on one of the Rainmeter windows on your desktop and click rainmeter > skins > Persona 3 > main.ini/female.ini. That'll bring up the HUD onto your desktop. Just mess around with everything else to see what else you want.

Or you could just use the plain wallpaper if you want to be lame. xP

Edited by Dissident

^ Yes. This is awesome, and people should know it ;):P

anyway, Finally got around to playing through and finally FINISHING (10+ years after originally starting it as a kid) Link's Awakening, so yeah <3

desktopseptember2011.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got a new laptop. Hoo-rah!

One of the first things I did was pick a plain yet neat wallpaper. This is Hit-Girl of the Kick-Ass series as envisioned by Toru Nakayama, the guy who did the art for the Mega Man Zero games.

wallpaper-4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Recently changed min and cleaned my desktop icons up:

Desktop-4.png

I also went away from my usual purple, to get some of the underwater Fishman Island fun going!

Edited by MarcelloF

desktop-19.png

This how it's been since, as you can see, 10/18. expect frequent posts by me in here; I have a habit of changing the wallpaper--a lot. XD

• 3 weeks later...

So my hard drive got corrupted, and I'm starting all over...Fun isn't it....

Oh well, well I now have a brand new desktop.

desktopaw.png

And yes. That's bento box is what I use instead of "My Documents"...

Edited by Wooly-san

After the release of the latest SONIC Archie comic and watching the SatAM DVDs, I've been in that kind of mood, so I have this as my wall now:

11-2011-wallpaper.jpg

Love the SONIC game art style used on Sally here.

• Thumbs Up 2