Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Personally, I prefer Psi's Japanese boxart style, although it's not as refined as the SC style.

__retro___sarii_wallpaper_by_e_122_psi-d485cbv.png

Speaking of which, my wallpaper is just this month's wallpaper from SC. I'm sure many people foresaw that. :/

After the release of the latest SONIC Archie comic and watching the SatAM DVDs, I've been in that kind of mood, so I have this as my wall now:

11-2011-wallpaper.jpg

Love the SONIC game art style used on Sally here.

Huh...you know, that CG style makes the character look pretty cool.

olookmorevacaloid

I think this is subtle enough that I don't look like a total weeaboo when using my laptop in public.

post-59-0-02085400-1320952826_thumb.jpg

post-59-0-02085400-1320952826_thumb.jpg

desktop-temporary.jpg

my temporary desktop on my old machine; a Lenovo T60 that was University provided. which had also subsequently served me faithfully up until I was able to gather enough cash for my more, current HP laptop which is at the repair shop for a fan and LCD replacement. probably going to make this wallpaper the next one on my newer machine when it gets back from HP also; the webpage I found this wallpaper on automatically resizes it to fit any resolution. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have I shared my desktop before?

theultimatedesktopbydan.jpg

It's actually quite old, I haven't compiled a new one for years, but I do have a Christmas version somewhere. I might make a new one just for fun. smile.png

Also have gone all christmas themed. used this as my holiday wallpaper last year; it's as funny as it is awesome. XD

desktop-20.png

• Thumbs Up 1

PHEONIXDEADPOOL.png

All arguments are invalid.

Edited by Red-Nosed ReindeerUnity
  • Thumbs Up 3

Not much of a BIG fan when it comes to the games, but I like the anime/characters from the games

Pokemon_Desktop.jpg

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 2

oboi FlCl. Like half of the wallpaper got cropped off and I'm too lazy to change its size. Still looks really good, regardless, imo.

wallpaper-6.png

New PC for me, so yeah, New desktop and stuff :3

newdesktop30112011.png

I blame my weekend of being stuck on The Old Republic for getting this wallpaper. ;D

Put the new Stardust Speedway PSN themes as my desktop the other day which I totally love <3 don't think I'll be changing these for a while.

RHV5V.jpg

COdPC.jpg

43317_bad%20gateway.JPGThe Bane of my Existence. I see it every other day, so I thought "Hey why the hell not?" Edited by Saint Mike Dawson
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Snatcher with a MLP related wall featuring AppleJack? THE HECK YOU SAY!

12-2011-wall.jpg

I'm usually not into the whole humanizing the ponies thing, but this image was just too adorable, so I altered it a little to make a wall out of it.

Original dA image.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Why do you always have the hottest and cutest RainbowJack pics?

And is that even the name of the pairing?

• Thumbs Up 1