Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Haha oh Hawkz that is adorable!

He drew that on my birthday. Was the only present I got that year and it was one of the best I ever had.

Seriously, all you guys, get to know this guy, because he can show you your life isn't as shit as you all may think.

Every day is a blessing and it took one angry bastard from Manchester for me to realize that X3

My brother from another mother, Roarey Raccoon! <3

Edited by Hawkz

Exactly. Speaking of which, I think I'll show you guys a bit of my older desktops. In fact I just switched this system to Windows 2000 only at the tail end of last month or so. Before then it was Windows 98SE (but at one point I had the stupid idea of putting XP on it >.>)

Desktop2.jpg

Cy-FoxProtossTheme.jpg

And this last one is my DOS/Windows 3.1 machine (I say it counts as a desktop :P)

LoggedInClient.jpg

Flames___Desktop_by_FlamesLancaster.png

My current Windows Desktop

Looks beautiful. =3 Too bad since it's a beta you cannot have that desktop or even the OS for long... DX

Looks beautiful. =3 Too bad since it's a beta you cannot have that desktop or even the OS for long... DX

Probably will be able to keep it exactly as it is, I mean you could for vista and xp demos.

Those betas were able to be activated when they went retail, or at least upgraded from.

Probably will be able to keep it exactly as it is, I mean you could for vista and xp demos.

Those betas were able to be activated when they went retail, or at least upgraded from.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7...structions.aspx

^ If you lookie here it says the Beta will stop working on August 1st. You cannot use Windows 7 beta again or even upgrade from it. You need to reinstall a stable version of Windows. DX