Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Don't think there is a way to show my iPad desktop. D: But here's the image in the background anyway!

jaNXc.jpg

It's beautiful~ *w*

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 2

Roar.

PBzgc.jpg

Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah is pretty much the best movie ever, you guys.

anotherdesktop.jpg

I've actually had the Luna wallpaper before I became a brony. Even when I didn't like the show as a whole back then, I still thought the character design and traits for luna were pretty cool.

ScreenJ.jpg

Whoever took this photo at this year's Sonic Boom event, it makes a splendid wallpaper. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

New computer.

wallpapertf.png

Fuck yeah.

Actually no forget that one, it sucks. This is my new one.

20708285155-orig.jpg

Again; fuck yeah.

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof

Eh... not really that costumized... igw0gw.jpg I'm just a metro UI fan really...

Edited by Anti Alias

gmd9O.png

Gone all classic with the look of my windows 7 CLASSIC WINDOWS RULES and oh yeah Sonic channel tails with custom Sonic Generations icons on my desktop ^_______^

I absolutely adore this picture and I don't think I've been able to change it for a solid 2 months now

346qbu8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

wall.png

Ahh, the love/hate relationship I'm having with this game even though it hasn't come out yet is insane...

desktop-4.jpg

Made this wallpaper myself in Photoshop. I couldn't decide where to put her name, I'm still not 100% satisfied with it but eh... I'll keep working with it (maybe). And yes I like simplicity. :P

Edited by Noel Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 2

Cool wallpapers. I might be good at Photoshop one day to show something to you smile.png)

Here is my ATM, and it's the first one with Sonic xD

2958fid.jpg

Edited by Danielius