Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Screenshot2012-12-14at80207PM_zps79a88e5

This is the same desktop background as last time, now on Chrome OS. Looks good, don't it?

• Thumbs Up 1

Autumn is certainly the most epic season. And yes, nothing, nooothing more manly than opening your laptop in lecture sand to be presented with a MLP desktop. It's great. In fact, my close friend has got MLP stickers all over his laptop too - a 22 y/o dude studying Biomedical Science!

2ihwh7o.png

I haven't had a Sonic-themed desktop in such a long time... I have too much defunct printer/scanner software ohmy.png My family has a habit of buying a lot of new printer scanners

Edited by Vertekins

my_desktop_by_c_h_a_o_s_controller-d5opu

Well I thought it looked cool. :L

(Too bad the post size squished it)

And yes, I've renamed several applications. Colress being my favorite (although I don't use IE).

Edited by Aero Clause

I love this wallpaper so much.

Simple, but very nice. I like it!

Here's mine:

heihachiwallpaper.jpg

I recently finished watching an anime recommended to me by a friend called Samurai 7. It was very well done, I enjoyed it and this was my favorite character from the show. His name is Heihachi, he was the positive and technologically smart one of the group. If anyone's interesting it in, you can check it out on Netflix. Lots of action and great characters!

2qdd537.jpg

Not entirely sure where this came from. It was on here when I got the PC from my brother near the end of the Summer (he built himself a new one).

*screenshot*

Not entirely sure where this came from. It was on here when I got the PC from my brother near the end of the Summer (he built himself a new one).

Ah, I believe that artwork is part of Owl City's The Midsummer Station album.

He just told me it was from some Nvidia art competition, apparently Owl City used it later on.

Edit:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/io_1240914265891.html

http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/gedomenas/time/

Yeah, there it is. Won a competition in 2009. Wonder why it became an album cover for Owl City.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

Not my current desktop, but a screenshot that I found, originating from many years ago. It is strangely nostalgic looking at old desktops, is it not?

Vistaskrivebord.png

My current desktop:

diz_pc_desktop.png

Had to send in my New computer in since it wouldn't work right, So I'm hoping that it will be shipped back here soon all fixed up. Because of this, I'm still using my old Vista Laptop. Better than nothing of course right? smile.png 

Anyway...

MfZpe.jpg

Luna Folder lol

^This. I have to agree, I always thought that the little mini calendars that used to be present on Sonic Channel wallpapers were just one of those little things that were pretty cool. but I digress - they're still nice regardless. 

Edited by Shinigami

newyearnewbg.png

New year, new Background. Hell if I remember where I found this.. somewhere in dA
  • Thumbs Up 2