Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

The application menu, more or less the same at the start menu. The shape is a mouse I guess, as the xfce logo is a mouse.

http://imgur.com/nnYVcQY

Oh I see, what a mouse.

Looks like an interesting operating system...

Was thinking about Magic Knight Rayearth earlier this week.  Not sure why, I haven't watched it in ages or even played the Saturn game in even longer.  But, nevertheless, I found myself doing a Google image search on the series and came across this image of Umi Ryuzaki from the show and couldn't resist using it.

desktop03262013.jpg

Odd, I usually prefer the fire types. :P

4jJo8Ft.jpg

The original fowl superhero. Accept no substitutes. Ok, I may close an eye for Darkwing Duck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing special, but behold the power of dual mismatched displays! I really with you could only screenshot one at a time.

P4 Power!

RulHbMj.jpg

Edited by SkyLlama

mydesktoptn.png

I don't have a PS3, so I can't play it...but I love it regardless.

Edited by KrazyBean

I've now got a better computer and just had to share this. Steam on Linux is a dream come true for me.

A1Pv16c.jpg

This topic will be locked and restarted from scratch. This one will serve as an archive of wallpapers.

New topic: