Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Love the desktop, Mizuchi. Do you have a link to that XP theme?

I sure do. I'll PM you the link in a sec.

There is a Windows 7 skin? =O

Yep. Even for XP users.

Picture2-1.png

awwwh.jpg

I'm just too obsessed with images of these love birds. THEY'RE SO CUTE! ;__; ~<3333

*is excited for the second Gurren Lagann movie, featuring apparently loads of SimonxNia moments*

The Sims :), I didn't saw that icon for more than 4 years...

Edited by Rave92

The Sims :), I didn't saw that icon for more than 4 years...

Yush! I haven't played the Sims for quite a while though..I've been too busy with other things e.g. schoolwork. .-.

Yush! I haven't played the Sims for quite a while though..I've been too busy with other things e.g. schoolwork. .-.

When Sims 3 comes out, you will be more tempted...

Oh and I need to find a Windows 7 theme for Vista...the Windows 7 look is getting to me now. =/

I didn't play The Sims for long time, especially original one :). If you like it, you should get 3 when it gets out.

Edited by Rave92

GOTS TEH THEME! 8D

2uruzgi.png

Edited by Spicylicious

Awww, your theme is better than mine. Mine is just Vista with Win7 coloring. >.<

Actually, in some parts - yours is better. Look at my taskbar for example. My icons are not centered. And I can't fix that for some reason. =/

newbitmapimageife.jpg

Current Desktop. This is one of the few times I have real icons on my Screen as I don't have Dock Icons to match those :( Then again, I just realized I could have put them in the quick launch.

Mizuchi the firework type screen saver mac/windows thing is lovely. I think that is one of the nicest I've seen. =) Thanks for sharing.

Mizuchi the firework type screen saver mac/windows thing is lovely. I think that is one of the nicest I've seen. =) Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you like it Eileanach :) I'll agree that it's one of the best desktop pictures I have. I'm definitely keeping it for a good while.

While i'm posting, I might as well post my Win 2K desktop.

Picture5-1.png

wallpaper-26.png

I still need to fix up my NES. :[

Edited by gunthetra

wallpaper-26.png

I still need to fix up my NES. :[

Nice pic. I scored that a LONG time ago on DA. Also, it looks great in Black and White too.