Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Chris and I have the same mouse. We should be best friends <3

@JTW: I love your wallpaper! Gir is always a great sight ^^

deskfzl.jpg

It's the top of my desk, so..! yay neat freak (it's also old)

Yeah that is old, I think I've seen it before =3

Well maybe you did the same thing on the old forum, I dunno. But I'm almost positive I've seen your desktop before XD

Win7.png

One of the many Windows 7 wallpapers you can find online. And this one, takes my liking.

Edited by Mizuchi

Screenshot:

desktop60mini.jpg

Been in a Sonic X mood lately.

Actual computer set-up:

lappytopwheelchair1.jpg

My internal laptop's fan is broken so my laptop is in this sorry state with a desk fan as it's..."wheelchair"...

lappytopwheelchair2.jpg

Taken at a different time to the others as you might guess by re-arranged scenery, lol.

lappytopwheelchair3.jpg

I have a second keyboard because the laptop's own one is hard to reach. Because yes, I'm a bit of a kid and like sitting on the floor crosslegged, lol.

Well I decided to go ahead and put Vista on my machine for the graphical upgrade

Current BG -

OK, I got bored of that Sailor Moon-themed wallpaper which I kept on my screen for the past month-and-a-half. (The wallpaper which I posted on the third page of this rebooted topic, in case you're curious.)

So now I've changed it to another wallpaper which I already used before during either 2007or 2008. And here it is:

wallpaper2.jpg

^

For those of you who are clueless newbies, I shall explain... The 2 gorgeous furry females sitting on the grass are the fancharacters of my 2 friends on SSMB... Verte and Oceana. But the actual drawing was done by one of their other friends from DeviantArt.

Edited by DarkJedi188

lappytopwheelchair3.jpg

I have a second keyboard because the laptop's own one is hard to reach. Because yes, I'm a bit of a kid and like sitting on the floor crosslegged, lol.

You have some awesome stuff, but I think I'm most jealous of your Animal Crossing Mousepad XP

post-774-1239406780_thumb.jpg

Sorry it's small, but I am running on a very slow internet connection. The dog is Cocoa. She is about 2 years old, a chihuahua and is not house broken :angry:

Post%20your%20Desktop%203.jpg

Windows Vista Ultimate with DreamScene background for the win! :)

Edited by prince10bee

21lq4nk.jpg

The World Ends With You (aka It's a wonderful World)

Kick ass game. Awesome sound track, one of my most favorite rpgs.