Awoo.

Worst (and best) Commercials and Products Ever!

AdventChild

Going from commercials that make you go WTF in general to commercials that make you go 'WTF! That was horrible!'. These are the commercials that make you want to tear your hair out because they are annoying or maybe that they can be just plain offensive that you question why would they think doing this would sell their product? Or they're just flat out bad.

However, I'm taking it a step further and talk about the worst products ever. The products should probably be uninvented because they're either silly, pointless, and useless. Of course, sometimes bad commercials and bad products go hand to hand as well.

Everyone should know this one. It is just a woman saying, "Head on! Apply directly to the forehead!" many times without saying what the product does and it is just plain annoying.

Doesn't the white stuff makes you think of you know what? Also, the fact it says major pumping required makes it more awkward. Also, the black kid seem to be enjoying it a little bit too much...

Okay. I get what you're trying to sell but do you have to make an awful jingle to go with it?

I can't...I can't listen to this fully because it is so dreadful. I dislike the Macarena, but this is just so unbearable.

First, HD DVDs, movies, and TV. What's next? Oh! How about we have HD Real Life?! With an orange tint....

Heh heh...Tiddy.

Don't get me started on those d@mn Progressive commercials. I just hate them. Flo is uber annoying.

Got any to share?

• Thumbs Up 2

dvd-rewinder.jpg

You have officially been 1-UP'd, Farnsworth.

Ahahah, that image originated on 4Chan I do believe so it's authenticity is shaky.

Somebody out is probably fucking stupid enough to invent it though lawl

dvd-rewinder.jpg

You have officially been 1-UP'd, Farnsworth.

If that's real, then well played... If not, I'm still lolling at it either way

2envqx4.jpg

So someone thought it would be a great idea to make a teen chav doll who is pregnant and smokes , something you will never see Barbie dolls have XD.....is it a bad product ? yes lol top that boys & girls XD

Edited by Shaddix

I found a new one

gross_ear_wax_candy.jpg

BEHOLD!! EAR WAX CANDY!!!

EDIT crap, pic's gone. I'll get another later.

Edited by GameFarnsworth940

Not just one commercial, but a whole CAMPAIGN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEbRxTOyGf0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVsgXPt564Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJJGzbN3fg&feature=related

This campaign made smart Americans like myself look twice as dumb. X_X

Edit: Not embedding the third because I'm disallowed.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

banana_bunker_clear.jpg

Behold, the Banana Bunker. A device designed to prevent you from bruising bananas. Riiiiiight....

Believe it or not, I actually have one of these, and it surprisingly works. Edited by Dark Qiviut

Introducing "Cheers to You!". It's a CD you're supposed to listen to when you're "feeling down" that's meant to cheer you up by letting you hear random applause and empty praises from people who don't even know who you are.

I dare anyone to top this.

HOO RAY FOUR YOOOOOOU

Edited by The Soldier
  • Thumbs Up 4

Introducing "Cheers to You!". It's a CD you're supposed to listen to when you're "feeling down" that's meant to cheer you up by letting you hear random applause and empty praises from people who don't even know who you are.

I dare anyone to top this.

HOO RAY FOUR YOOOOOOU

My ogd that is awesome.

2envqx4.jpg

So someone thought it would be a great idea to make a teen chav doll who is pregnant and smokes , something you will never see Barbie dolls have XD.....is it a bad product ? yes lol top that boys & girls XD

Barbie's friend Midge would like to disagree;

150046632_17c32884d7.jpg?v=0

What makes the above extra funny is that her feet are actually shaped to wear high heels. What pregnant woman wears high heels!? The pregnant belly can be de-attached to reveal a flat abdomen because all pregnant women can get their pre-pregnancy tums back in shape in the space of 2 seconds :rolleyes: Apparently, she has a wedding ring on her ring finger too because goodness knows Mattel shouldn't be condoning illegitimate children!

Even the newborn baby doll has "Made in Indonesia" imprinted on it's back.

I do believe that WE are the ones who have been 1-UP'd, Soldier. Hard to top that, especially something like that by a giant such as Matt-hell.

Edited by Axl

I do believe that WE are the ones who have been 1-UP'd, Soldier. Hard to top that, especially something like that by a giant such as Matt-hell.

Like hell I have.

I maintain that, at least so far, it hasn't gotten any worse than Cheers to You- or even your moving treadmill. The first pregnant doll was an intended parody, and the pregnant Barbie isn't risque at all.

With that said, most of these are horrible.

Edited by The Soldier

Ah. Bad adverts eh? People, I give you the Go Compare. Com ad

Don't you just want to murder this Git!!!!!

spaghettifork1.jpg

A fork for spaghetti that twirls itself. I think I have struck dumb blonde gold here, people.

camoball-2.jpg

Camo golf balls: Never find your ball in the rough again!

spaghettifork1.jpg

A fork for spaghetti that twirls itself. I think I have struck dumb blonde gold here, people.

Oh yeah, you won't look like a tool using that thing AT ALL.

Who was this designed for? There looks to be an adult hand holding it...

Edited by The Soldier

Honestly, I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It just screams '4chan creation', but it is, in fact, legit. Take THAT, logic!

Worst commercials ever? The original PlayStation 3 commercials... they horrified my sister... and my sister is in college. Way to sell your products SONY!

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=fvwp

What a name for a dog :lol: Given, the name was probably not seen in the same way it would be seen in today, but it's still crazy. I wonder how this toy and ad would be received today.

lulz, "Gaylord comes with a bone of his own" xD

That spaghetti thing reminds of this Chocolate milk thing that stirred it for you. I got my mom to buy one when I was little, because I thought it was cool, but I soon found out that it's a lot quicker and easier to just use a spoon..

Also, wasn't the little brother in "Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing" named Gaylord?

Edited by MarcelloF