Awoo.

Worst (and best) Commercials and Products Ever!

AdventChild

Because you can! :B

Well, be that as it may, i would'nt wanna drink Gross Used mop water soda off the floor. That's friggin' nasty dude. And what did mean "in times like these"?

Edited by Blackwolf

I was going to post the shake weight but was beaten to it. Oh well this dog product may be one of the weirdest things you'll ever see

That... looks beyond stupid. If you're too lazy to pick up your dog's poop when you go for a walk on the streets, then you probably shouldn't have a dog. And if you think putting something like that on your dog doesn't make you look like a complete tool, then you're probably too stupid to own a dog.

Edited by Axl

I can't say I understand why either of these were banned :|

For Levi's, probably because the girl was changing in front of a man who was supposedly blind, but not really. As for the condom one, probably saying "you wouldn't have to put up with this kid if you used protection."

EDIT-

I love this commercial, it's so true.

The Air Cutter. Number one, that things looks fucking scary! I don't want that anywhere NEAR my head. Number two, who the hell spends 1,000 dollars a year on getting haircuts?!

This ad was shown way too many times before the videos on TGWTG site. It was torture.

That Monday Tuesday, song just plain sucks. Not to mention there is a follow up commercial where a group of ladies were watching said commercial and discuss how great it was. Screw you, Nuva Ring.

You know a jingle is crap when you have diarrhea in it. I seriously disliked this one. It could probably inspired Beyonce's dance number in the SIngle Ladies music video.

I dislike The General commercials because of their bad acting and bad CGI.

Oh God, I can't stand those General commercials. What is up with that animation. I'm not sure it they do that on purpose to make people chuckle or something. It's bad marketing. Nobody's going to want to buy that insurance. What idiot what trust a company like that after seeing such abysmal animation.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know a jingle is crap when you have diarrhea in it. I seriously disliked this one. It could probably inspired Beyonce's dance number in the SIngle Ladies music video.

The Pepto Bismol ads have been around since before Man first experienced the urge to Rock, so it's nothing new. And, with all sincerity, it isn't really that bad. What, am I the only one who thinks that? Still, EAR WORM! >.<

I can't say I understand why either of these were banned :|

They probably weren't people will just upload random commercials to Youtube and slap "banned" on them to get more hits.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bumpits. Sticking a piece of plastic into your hair and combing over it. You better hope that doesn't fall out. Terrible ad too.

Mama Lucia Meatballs. I've never heard such a terrible jingle in my life, except maybe the Auto Zone one. Nothing about this ad makes me want to eat this.

I'm sorry, but since when has pouring hot, salty water through my nostrils been a "warm, soothing feeling"?

As a lifelong fan of the 'dunk this pisses me off to no end.

I'm sorry, but since when has pouring hot, salty water through my nostrils been a "warm, soothing feeling"?

It's saline solution. It's used the clean out your sinuses, which is exactly what this does. It travels through and cleans out your nose.

And yes, if you're not an idiot with it, it does feel rather pleasant, if not a little odd at first (you can feel it running through THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR SINUSES.)

How can we eat it in moderation if it's in everything?

Your guess is as good as mine.

As someone with a passion for advertising and is majoring in the graphic design component of advertising design, that campaign disgusted me beyond belief.

Well, be that as it may, i would'nt wanna drink Gross Used mop water soda off the floor. That's friggin' nasty dude. And what did mean "in times like these"?

I was playing around, I wouldn't wanna drink that either. :P

Personally... I think that these adverts are amazing. But not sure how everyone else will react. They're old government advice adverts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfIDGGNdFUM

"I'm going abroad... I'm going abroad! HURRAY!!! 5 Pounds in notes... £5! £5 pounds in notes! Get it?

Coughs and Sneezes spread diseases.

And finally... this epic advert...

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish i remembered this toy earlier, to be honest. Disney had released a Tarzan action figure years ago,

Can you say "recalled"? For those thinking that you can pose the toy, well, you can't. I had one after the recall with the arm fixed in a new position, and it was not pose-able. Neither is the original one in the video. It may be old, but who cares?

I was playing around, I wouldn't wanna drink that either. :P

Well...Maybe the soda gets a different flavor or something...

Wow, this isn't sexist at all now is it? Though there seems to be an underlying message that if it is only for women, then it would probably mean that women are more accidental prone than men. What a way to sell your product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAP2yVsgI6c&feature=player_embedded

So a kid wastes money on two Cokes for a Pepsi? Well, I just hate these kinds of commercials that talks down on a competitor's product without saying why they're better than the other brand or any particular reason. It is like those political ad campaigns where mud-slinging, but without the mud and just make themselves look superior over the other. They just make anti-coke commercials just to make themselves look like jerks and bullies while Coke hardly ever does it.

Edited by AdventChild
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ugh, this is commercial is so annoying that it is hurting my ears!

Wait, aren't Pop Tarts already portable? It seems really redundant.

Ugh, this is commercial is so annoying that it is hurting my ears!

At least I'm not the only one who can't stand this one.

What you get when you crossover Sham Wow with a Snuggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wig0otzt_PY

Wow, how sad does a girl need to be to have this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp-1z1IrmiY. A dollhouse for sh!t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUKfLwhp8w. Get protection from harsh weather while looking like an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5FAbJvUEY. Piss, poop, and putt at the same time!

Edited by AdventChild