Awoo.

Worst (and best) Commercials and Products Ever!

AdventChild

Some of these really are weird. xD

I was beaten to the Tiddy Bear, it seems. Now I need to find something else to post. D=

Super :lol: Lombax

Anything mentioned on TruTV's "World's Smartest (DUMBEST) Inventions" 1 & 2. I hate advertisements in general and mute them the SECOND they come on.

Apparently it's a scam. And the creators have tried switching names to avoid prosecution. Highlights of idiocy in the ad include a BSoD superimposed on the screen of an Apple iBook, Firefox's "Unable to Connect" message in IE, weird "Loading bars" in the browser and the fact that internet connection speed has nothing to do with computer speed.

They'll sell like cold cakes!

Also, I just thought of a good caption for this:

speedfit.jpg

To the DERP mobile!!!

Edited by Ferno

"Why have virtually unlimited free film, higher resolutions, and instant photo processing at the same places when you just pay more for the same old shit?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MthSUD8cMqk

"Hey chronic narcoleptics, do you want to become an easier target for theft, molesting, and misdirected racial prejudice? No? Well too bad, here's the Snazzy Napper!"

Edited by Da Goddamn BatGuy

"Why have virtually unlimited free film, higher resolutions, and instant photo processing at the same places when you just pay more for the same old shit?"

It's amazing how easy it is to scam old people by confusing them by telling them they are already confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MthSUD8cMqk

"Hey chronic narcoleptics, do you want to become an easier target for theft, molesting, and misdirected racial prejudice? No? Well too bad, here's the Snazzy Napper!"

Haha, how the hell is this thing supposed to give you privacy? Because YOU can't see other people? You'd look like such an asshole that you'd draw attention to yourself.

Seriously, I just don't get it.

old ass technology touted as something new

Or you could just take your memory card somewhere (supermarket, for example) and have them print the pictures from your camera and not have to deal with film.

Maybe this works and you can poop better. But I can't stand these commercials. I'M SO INFORMATIVE. DID YOU KNOW. Activiaaaaaaaa~

There's like ten of these with the same obnoxious jingle. You're selling digestive yogurt!

Edited by Dabnikz

Maybe this works and you can poop better. But I can't stand these commercials. I'M SO INFORMATIVE. DID YOU KNOW. Activiaaaaaaaa~

There's like ten of these with the same obnoxious jingle. You're selling digestive yogurt!

I know, their really annoying...*Looks at the forums* Oh wait...Let me see if i have anything in my pocket...Whoops..I don't have any commercials to rant on...Well except annoying beer commercials my previous country shows like there is no tomorrow....And trust me, they don't make sense for whats so ever, and who ever would laugh at them must of drinked a whole truck load of beer while sitting on a cage full of rats that can easily reach out and bite. I sadly cannot find the video (Or videos) but even if I did they would be in Russian.

Ugh, this is commercial is so annoying that it is hurting my ears!

They're trying too hard to hit the same success they had with the Spongmonkeys.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I've heard this commercial three times in the background since I've logged onto the forums-

As if snuggies weren't strange enough, now they have to have their own jingle! :(

Speaking of bad products:

snuggie-for-dogs.jpg

Snuggies looks silly enough, but snuggies for dogs look RIDICULOUS.

The dog snuggie is featured in the advert, too! XD

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 1

I came in here thinking of the worst commercial I'd seen recently, and THAT is it. The Macarena with Snuggies. They tried really hard to appeal to the tackiness of their product.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I've heard this commercial three times in the background since I've logged onto the forums-

This was just coming on my TV a minute ago.

O____O

As if snuggies weren't strange enough, now they have to have their own jingle! :(

• 9 months later...

What is the most annoying or irritating commercial you've ever seen on T.V. Something that when it comes on, you try and mute the T.V. or change the channel.

Here's mine.

God, I hate this commercial so much, especially since they show it pretty much 10 times a day where I live. I understand the seriousness of Pertussis but you really could've gotten the message across to me without the baby choking and wheezing in the background.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lucky you guys actually HAVE advertisements for products.

Where I live, I only have access AFN channels and a few premium (US) channels (there is a premium package of US channels, but we don't have it). And on AFN they aside from local / regional / military information, it's literally nothing else but PSAs.

Edited by Ananze

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you the first time, could you repeat that?

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 4

Not only is it very very very annoying, it's 2 minutes long.

"Mom! This internet connection is SO SLOW!"

'Nuff said.

Also, I'd say the Finally Fast commercials (BSoD on a Mac, someone forgot to do their research), but they've already been mentioned.

I'd say the animal abuse commercials. Simply for the fact that they emotionally tear me to shreds every time I see them.

I'd say the animal abuse commercials. Simply for the fact that they emotionally tear me to shreds every time I see them.

Don't you just love it when your watching a funny Family Guy episode, and everyone in the room is laughing, until they cut to that animal abuse commercial. *Cue akward silence*

• Thumbs Up 3