Awoo.

Worst (and best) Commercials and Products Ever!

AdventChild

The General commercials, oh, my GOD. I like the general, but the ads themselves are horrifically done. Bad animation, bad acting, and horrific AfterEffects animation! *thumbs down*

Now, I can talk about great commercials. GEICO's well-known for their great commercials, especially for their cavemen, gecko, and comparison-and-contrast campaign. Here are two hilarious compare-and-contrast campaigns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV369kpV4h0

It's bad enough when a commercial is louder than the actual show, but goddamn, this one's loud and annoying as hell!

The way commercials are encoded (or some similar stupid crap) leaves all the audio at the same loudness, so this commercial isn't actually any louder.

And btw, this is the best commercial:

And this new editor is shit.

In my country, we have some fucking weird ads. Like this.

Because when I think of socks, I think of thrash metal

Ugh, this is commercial is so annoying that it is hurting my ears!

That commercial also reeks of SEF (special effects failure) as well. Notice how the kittens aren't even blowing on the trumpets-they're just licking the horns tongue.gif

Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet.....

Edited by Ananze

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Terry Crews Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash/Body Spray commercials are some of the most bizarre commercials I've ever seen-that's precisely why I love them so much. It helps that the directors are Tim and Eric from....well...Tim and Eric.

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually like the Geico commercials. Whether it has the Gecko, the "Easier Way to Save" series, even the caveman. (The Squealing Pig is... bleh.)

But riddle me this, what does the Taste Test have to do with finding a better car insurance?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Crunchy Nut commercials are so bad but funny (especially considering that I'm a sleepy zombie right now) that every time I watched them it makes me laugh so hard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCijbIy_Wk8&list=UUZ6zGNp8qC_9aOOZSdZZYsg&index=1&feature=plcp

P.S. he looks like my graphic design teacher....maybe it is him

And this one well it has all the bad cheesy acting, a character that's a rip-off from another, and well "this stuff works" apparently....what else can you ask for?