Awoo.

Bypassing Word Filters

Blue Blood

I know this forum has almost no filters, I was just wondering if it's much of a bother that you can bypass them? You can see in my sig I've gotten around the "cute fluffy kittens" one (and presumably anyone with the authority to edit it will see how it's done). It's no biggie, just a curiosity.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bmn

• Blue Blood

• Badnik Mechanic

• novelty

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter now anyway. After much discussion in the super secret secret squirrel staff forum lately, we're all agreed on removing the filter now.

It doesn't matter now anyway. After much discussion in the super secret secret squirrel staff forum lately, we're all agreed on removing the filter now.

When did the squirrel bit get added?

Nah, if someone wants to go to all that trouble to fool a badword filter then they can feel free.

Hey, bmn, what about censoring speech for non-members?

Yes, we censor non-member speech... since they can't post and stuff.

Yeah we've always done that... Sometimes you get called Nazis... but thats not true. ... Nope... Communists on the other hand!

I think Squirtle might mean the comments in TSS articles xD

No, I mean everything that a non-member sees (for example, a child viewing this website and this board just because its "Sonic the Hedgehog" oriented). Sorry for being so vague, seems like my balls are in a vice at night.