Awoo.

Christian Weston Chandler

Stacy

Thanks bringing this topic back guys. dry.gif

Seirously I really couldn't give a rat's arse about CWC, Richard Kuta or anyother unfortune Internet celebrity making an arse of himself on the net anymore.

I don't know why the change of heart, but yeah CWC was amusing at first but I don't know I guess I have got a bit older and people like BlackBusterCritic and various other people going around trolling anyone who likes Sonic and other stuff.

Yeah I laughed at CWC a lot back then but I wasn't sad enough to actually troll the guy myself.

I took a look back saying these sad people wasting they time picking on these people that you forget these are people too.

Yeah CWC is messed up and needs help, but have you actually told someone what you were like and into in real life (Sonic, MLP) or other parts of the net they would probably troll you or call you a faggot.

So yeah.

i-pity-da-fool.jpg?w=300&h=237

Edited by BW199148

As an autistic person myself, a lot of the stuff he does pisses me off to no end, and whenever he blames it on his condition I feel like raging. And what's worse is that he actually has people who run to his defense whenever somebody calls him out on his bullshit.

And filming a tour of your own house? It's no damn wonder his dad got scared when he put that video on YouTube. I'm quite surprised he wasn't featured on hoarders yet. That's another thing, he puts absolute zero thought into what he uploads, he just videotape him doing stupid shit, whether it be jacking off, screwing his Playstation or touring his landfill of a house. Honestly thats like me videotaping myself taking a dump then putting it on YouTube for the world to see. Not to mention he got mad at his viewers for showing that video of his house to the rest of the net by mirroring it when he basically brought it upon himself by uploading it in the first place! Among his other blunders he also takes pictures of himself wearing thongs (which I find ironic due to the fact that he hates gay people), admitted to recyling his own semen, and he made a video MAKING FUN OF THE 9/11 TERRORIST ATTACKS. WTF?!!!

All in all, Christain Weston Chandler is a batshit crazy motherfucker who gives me and autistic people everywhere a bad name. He is a perfect example of what will happen if you shelter your children from the world for most of their lives. And overall this man needs help, some serious professional help, the world has seen far too much of his failures and it needs to stop NOW. I'm done.

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 2

What is the appeal of CWC? Like, that has always baffled me.

It's not even like "Oh poor guy I wish people would leave him alone," it's just... there's nothing funny about him.

This topic shouldn't exist. This man is either an extremely ill person or a master troll, and either way should not be given all this exposure. This doesn't belong here.

-Locked-

• Thumbs Up 5