Sign in to follow this  
Zrikaboomshi

Is Rogers voice for sonic Suckish?

As we all know, Sega announced that Sonic's voice actor will be replaced by this guy:

http://www.sonicstadium.org/blog/2010/07/15/new-sonic-voice-actor-announced/

This actor has previously played the roles of Chris Redfield in Resident Evil 5, Ezio Auditore da Firenze in Assassin’s Creed 2, various roles in Valkyria Chronicles and Siegfried in Soul Calibur IV. In anime, Smith has voiced Deidara from Naruto and Shinji Hirako and Nova from Bleach.

But, we've actually heard his sonic voice... and it kinda sucks in my own opinion.

Now, before you fanboys start screaming, i dont dislike the guy. I loved his voice for ezio. So... im making this to ask you, do you think the voice sucks? reply now.

I don't know what to think about this new VA.I have heard one clip when Sonic absorbs the Orange Wisp ans turns into a rocket and his voice is a little deep. I will have to see what the full voice is like in the full game, but I think this guy has potentail. Make us proud Mr Redfeild.

This is a flamewar waiting to happen.

Er yes, and posts like this hardly help, do they? LOLLERS N STUFF.

Anyway, we already have a topic for the discussion of this shizzle, so please use that. Oh and try not to make discussions about this issue end up like previous voice actor fuckfests, it's pretty embarrassing to see an assload of human beings trying to tear eachother a new asshole over which people voice Sonic characters. I mean really.