Awoo.

New Telltale crossover game teased!

Solly

I'm not hallucinating, am I?

whateverthehellthisis.jpg

There's a teaser trailer for it too.

HD/SD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMjrL_Gl9TM

Little is known about the game so far. Since it's Telltale, it may be a point and click game, but that's not confirmed yet. From what we can see out of the silhouettes, the Heavy and (I think) Jerry are holding cards.

Edited by The Soldier

I see Strong Bad!!

His presence is very reassuring, I was genuinely worried HomeStar Runner was dead for good.

Maybe they really were just taking a super huge break.

I wouldn't totally get your hopes up. Notice how Heavy and Tycho are holding cards, it very well could be a sequel to their Texas Hold'em game. Bit of a waste of all those characters, though.

To be honest, i was just expecting Sam-Max and Strong bad. But then I saw HWGuy and I was all, WTF!?

I wouldn't totally get your hopes up. Notice how Heavy and Tycho are holding cards, it very well could be a sequel to their Texas Hold'em game. Bit of a waste of all those characters, though.

look at me.

is this the face of someone who gives a shit what kind of game this is.

I don't think that they'd even bother acquiring all these licenses if a card game was all they had intended to make. Or maybe I'm just being naive by thinking that they couldn't cock-up an opportunity like this that badly. It's guess it's certainly possible, but unlikely.

The game can be anything at this point, but keep in mind that Telltale's track record mostly consists of Point and Click adventure games- among them are the Sam and Max games as well as Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

I don't think that they'd even bother acquiring all these licenses if a card game was all they had intended to make.

suddently, it's an fps point and click rail shooter that uses a poker gimmick to cast art spells that allow you to switch ammo type to disruptor and spin attack the goombas for 99 damage but you have to complete a minigame involving dancing and singing to make everyone happy in order to do a barrel roll and finsh the 64 hit combo and launch all zig.

Oh, wow. That was unexpected.

I'm pretty happy to see Max there. With the end of The Devil's Playhouse being released very soon, I feared we wouldn't get any more Sam & Max stuff in a long while.

(Unfortunately I don't know much about the three other characters shown.)

I sure hope it's not a poker game.

Guys, it could be Tycho. But personally, I'm banking on that being Guybrush Threepwood.

I think it's a purely telltale crossover game.

I think it's a purely telltale crossover game.

TF2 has nothing to do with Telltale though.

Plus the silhouette doesn't really resemble Guybrush, the hair's completely different etc.

Edited by Flint

The Bald Guy doesn't look like Heavy Weapons Guy, .

Edit: I will admit that hair guy probably is Tycho. His facial structure is very unique. Perhaps this is an adventure game character crossover?

Edited by Gerkuman

I don't think that they'd even bother acquiring all these licenses if a card game was all they had intended to make. Or maybe I'm just being naive by thinking that they couldn't cock-up an opportunity like this that badly. It's guess it's certainly possible, but unlikely.

The game can be anything at this point, but keep in mind that Telltale's track record mostly consists of Point and Click adventure games- among them are the Sam and Max games as well as Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

I recall the crossover of the century: Mario and Sonic, remember how that turned out?

Sadly also beieve it will be nothing than a car game. How sad, having Max and Heavy in the same game opens so much possibilities....

Valve and Telltale LOVE each other's games. It's not surprising at all. They're always doing deals and hats on Steam and Team Fortress 2. Both Sam's revolver and a Max hat were avaliable in TF2 if you pre-purchased uhh... whatever that last big Sam and Max serial was.

Edited by JezMM

Okay, this is the second time I've jizzed in my pants in two days because of things like this - first the Rockman Online teaser, now this.

Also, yes, that is definitely the Heavy. Same proportions, same boots, and he's even got that little side-pocket thing.

I was interested when I saw Heavy and Sam but I never liked Penny Arcade or Homestar Runner.

I do not think they're funny.

*braces for shitstorm*

but I never liked Penny Arcade or Homestar Runner.

I do not think they're funny.

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif?1245677968

I've always been a fan of H*R, although that's probably because absurdist comedy is one of my favourite kinds. (I've always loved the Goon Show, for example). Plus I find the characters extremely endearing.

Edited by Gerkuman

That's Max, not Sam.

Oh derp. You know what I meant :P

Still, for Sam & Max and TF2 I'm interested. Plus it's an unexpected idea for a crossover for sure so I can't wait to hear more.

Wait, so...

Strong Bad, Heavy, Max,and, what I'm guessing is Guybrush (though I do see where the Tycho thing is coming from)... Just Max's involvement alone had me hooked, but with all of those characters involved, I'm definitely keeping an eye out on this one.

How is Guybrush even entering the pool of guesses here? It, it looks nothing like him!...

Well, there is a slight resemblence. I will admit I first thought Guybrush before Tycho.

EDIT- Seems in the trailer, Max is holding his Luger... Could indicate some gun stuff involved, alongside Heavy.

Edited by GameFarnsworth940