Awoo.

New Telltale crossover game teased!

Solly

Edit: Whoops, Ninja'd.

Looks interesting. I wonder if the four will have conversations while playing?

Edited by chaoscontrol14

A.......Poker Game?

........Really!?

I mean, granted, Texas Hold 'Em Up had EXCELLENT writing from what I've seen, but an adventure genre would of been more fun. Strong Bad in the PA univetse, ah yeah!

...Poker...

...I have nothing to say about that. I just can't follow a crossover poker game.

god you people are so picky.

this could be a game about challenge pissing and it would be great.

I'm not flat out saying it's gonna suck. In fact...

...I have nothing to say about that. I just can't follow a crossover poker game.

I haven't said anything. I'm holding judgments at this point. It could be good. It could be bad. for a low price tag, I'm not expecting much more than a poker game with a twist or two, but all we know is:

-Poker

-Max, Heavy ("CREDIT TO TEAM!"), Tycho, Strong Bad

-A few screenshots

Can't make a judgment until I see gameplay.

A few screenshots? Where? *Cue "Pics or it didn't happen.*

They're in the link that Kintobor posted.

I don't like poker, hell I don't know how to play it, but for $5 this could be a fair bit of fun.

this is sort of where I am.

all i know about poker is that it uses cards. that is literally the full extent of my knowledge.

and i will buy this game.

this is sort of where I am.

all i know about poker is that it uses cards. that is literally the full extent of my knowledge.

and i will buy this game.

I was briefly addicted to the Poker minigame in Super Mario 64 DS, but that's about it. But I love the four of these guys enough to learn real poker.

There are a lot of different variants of poker. I'm partial to Seven Card Stud, but this looks like Texas Hold 'Em since everyone has two cards in each screenshot. Also, it's a really popular game, so it's only natural.

Texas Hold 'Em is a pretty simple game that moves along quickly, but it's definitely not my favorite. I'm hoping there's more than one style, but I'll settle for this.

if there's several types, and one being Texas Hold 'Em, or even if that's all it is, I'll be set.

Wow, Strong Bad's model clashes horribly with the other characters.

I imagine Tycho's model will be more like Strong Bad's, so I maybe the awkwardness will be split 50/50? I'm not sure if that'd make things better or worse.

I'm not a huge poker fan or anything, but I'm eager to see more of this. The only thing that bothers me: how exactly does Strong Bad play cards with boxing gloves on? ;)

The only thing that bothers me: how exactly does Strong Bad play cards with boxing gloves on? ;)

First he does it.

Then he does it.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only thing that bothers me: how exactly does Strong Bad play cards with boxing gloves on? ;)

Just like how he types e-mails with boxing gloves on. HE JUST DOES.